Chapter 8: Hermione Remembers

Start from the beginning

He had blown powder in my face. No doubt one sold from Knockturn Alley, this one resembling the imperius curse.

I lost all control of my body, even my mind.

He had taken me through a back passage to get to his room. My mind was fighting, fighting so hard to gain control again that I blacked out.

I had woken up again in his room. Laying down on his bed. My mind was screaming for me to get my wand, I didn't want to be here with this boy.

After feeling his hand creep up my thigh, I somehow was able to roll off the bed. I could feel him grabbing at me, ordering me to return to him.

I wanted to so badly, but I couldn't. I grabbed my wand from it's holster, as did he.

I dodged his stunning spell, but he hadn't dodged mine.

Resting myself against a dresser, I let my eyes fall, hoping someone would come find me. I couldn't do this.

The sound of movement stirred me awake again, I hadn't any idea how long I'd been out. The dark haired boy was stirring, trying to reach for his wand.

I threw all my magic into the spells I was attempting to send his way. Whether they hit them, I don't know, my eyes were half lidded from fatigue. I felt a few lightly hit me, he hadn't gained back all his power yet from the stunning spell.

"Incarcerous!" I yelled, praying I finally, for sure, hit my target. The thud of his body let me know I did.

I sighed a small sigh of relief, before crawling over to his door, swinging it open. 

I needed to get out of here before he got free, this was my only chance to run.

Before closing and locking the door, I decided to take one last look at my short term captor. Letting them know they messed with the wrong girl.

I met rage filled dark, brown eyes.

The eyes of Marcus Flint.

I sat up straight, breathing heavily from my spot on the platform. I quickly realized I was crying. I know what happened now. Who had done it.

I need Draco.

Platinum hair startled me as I got up from the ground, but they were not Draco's strands, but Luna's. "Luna" I gasped.

She merely smiled at me, "You have somewhere you need to get going" She stated, looking me over.

I nodded, opening my mouth to try and explain myself to her but she shook her head "I'll find out when you tell everyone else, no need to worry Hermione". I gaped as she then left, celebrating with the gryffindors.

***

I was thankful everyone was still at the field, so as I ran through the corridors I wouldn't be stopped.

Skidding to a halt, I stopped in front of the slytherin common room portrait. I tried the password from the party, but of course it didn't work. I ran through a list;

Salazar

Green and Silver

Cunning

I wanted to give up, maybe knocking would be my best bet, but I didn't want to be stopped by a prefect.

Pureblood