Chapter Sixty Eight: Packing

Start from the beginning

     "Hi there." Liam said to the waitress. "Table for eight please." "Right this way." The ladt had guided you over to the booth and squeezed you all inside. "Enjoy." she said. You, Niall, Eleanor and Louis were on one side of the table with Zayn, Liam, Harry and Danielle on the other. You all picked up your menus and searched for your food. "Wanna split a short stack with me?" Eleanor asked from the right of you. You nodded and then placed the menu down. "Great!" she said as she mimicked you and gave you a smile. You laughed. You smiled to yourself as you saw Zayn looking very puzzled while reading the menu. "Hi there. Can I take you orders?" A waitress came over to you all with a notepad in hand. You all ordered your food as you handed her the menus. "Great. I'll be back shortly with your orders." she said as she walked away. Everyone looked at eachother when she left the table. "So guys! What to do in the beautiful Caribbean this week...." Liam said. Everyone looked around at eachother and started discussing what you all wanted to do. "The beach!" Danielle perked. "Definately the beach." she said. You all nodded. "Alright, the beach.. And what else?" Liam asked. Everyone kept pitching in ideas. "Is anyone performing there this week? Maybe we could get tickets." Louis suggested. A concert in the Caribbean? Of course you'd do it. "Yeah sure." Liam answered. Youa ll thought for a little bit. "How about we go clubbing one night?" Harry then asked. Oh Harry. Everyone's expressions dropped as he brought up that subject and eyes shot towards Niall. Niall sloutched down in the both, embarassed once again. "I mean, if that's okay with you Niall..." Louis said to him in order to make him feel a little better. He sighed. "I don't wanna got o another club." Niall admitted. You sighed. You didn't want him not to want to go there anymore just because of one accident. "We can go Niall." you said. Everyone looked at you like you were an alien with ten heads. "You'll be fine. And we're all gonna be there with you." you said. Niall then looked at Zayn as if he were asking permission to go. "It's okay Niall. Itll be fine." Zayn said. Niall sat upright and then smiled. "I guess so." he said. You smiled and pecked his cheek once, making him smile even more. Everyone else smiled as well. Your food came in a few more minutes.

     You and Eleanor chowed down on your short stack as the others all ate as well. Once finished you all headed home again, getting ready for tomorrow's departure and all. Louis parked the van outside of your flat and shut the engine. You all exited the van and entered the house. "Packing time?" Danielle asked aloud. Liam opened the front door. "Packing time." he repeated. You all scattered in your own directions. You, Eleanor and Danielle were all in your room packing up your things. "What do you think about this shirt?" Eleanor asking, posing for you and Danielle as she held a nice white, flowly tank top in front of her. "Nice!" Danielle said. "Yeah. Definately take it." you said. She smiled and threw it into her suitcase. It seemed as it took you guys forever to pack your things. You packed some sneakers, singlasses, flip flops, sandals, shorts, tank tops, tee shirts, sweatpants and everything else you had needed. You were finally finished. You zipped up your suitcase and sat on top of it. "Ah." you said placing your hands on your knees. Eleanor and Danielle smiled. They were both finishing up packing. A knock came to the door. "_____?" Zayn asked as he took a step in. You looked up at him front sitting on your suitcase. "What's up?" you asked him. "Ummm.. Uhhhh. Can you help me pack?" he asked slightly smbarassed. You heard Danielle and Eleanor trying to hold in their laughter. "Oh shut up." Zayn said at them. They stopped laughing but didn't stop smiling. You couldn't help but giggle a little as well. Zayn was never good with packing. You remember one day Zayn had called you in the afternoon and he asked you to come over to his house and pack for him because him and his family were going away for the weekend. "Sure. I'll help you." you answered as you stood up from your bad and walked out the door with him. Zayn smiled at you and walked you to his bedroom. You saw some clothes packed away in the bag he was brining and some other loose clothes on his bed or on the floor. You groaned. You heard Zayn chuckle. "Just help me okay?" he asked. You smiled and started packing for him. "You want to pack these?" you asked holding up a plaid pair of shorts he had as he was digging for some more shirts. He looked at them and nodded. "Yeah, throw them in." he said. You threw the shorts into his luggage and finished helping him with the rest. A few more minutes later another knock on the door came in. It was Niall. "Can I come in?" he asked. "Yeah." you and Zayn answered at the same time. You were folding Zayn's clothes he chose out and he was folding some as well. "Finished packing?" Niall asked. "No not yet." you answered him. Niall stood in the corner of Zayn's room with his arms folded, watching you guys.

     "Ya know, you could help us if you wanted to." Zayn said while looking up from folding a tee shirt. "I'm good thanks." Niall answered. You smirked to yourself. You eventually finished packing Zayn's suitcase with Niall watching you guys the whole time. "Done! Finally!" you moaned. Zayn gave you a look. "Did you just sass me young lady?" he asked you jokingly. You smiled and answered "No." Zayn then took a look at the Irish one. "Did she just sass me?" Zayn asked him. "I believe she did so Zayn." Niall answered in reply. You gave them both looks. "I think we're gonna have to punish this young lady don't ya think Niall?" Zayn asked. Niall looked a little confused but went with it. "I believe so Zayn." he answered. You had no idea where they were going with this. You were laying on Zay's bed with your back rested against his pillow and his knees up. Both Niall and Zayn were walking, making their way over to you. Niall and Zayn now stood side beside one another. "Niall?" Zayn asked Niall besides him. "Yeah Zayn?" he asked. Zayn didn't take his eyes off of you. "I think we're gonna have to tickle her."  he said. Your eyes widened. If there was one thing that made you die it was when someone tickled you. "Do we now?" "I believe we do!" "No." you said. Both Niall and Zayn jumped onto the bed and grabbed you and started tickling you all over. You screamed, kicked and laughed and cried all at the same time. Zayn lifted up the bottom half of your shirt, placed his mouth on your bare stomach and blew out air forcefully so it made a funny noise. You started laughing and laughing. Niall took his nose and nudged yout neck as his fingers trickled along the other side. You couldn't stop laughing. You were breathing heavily. "I can't breathe!" you cried out. Zayn and Niall both laughed at you and backed off. You were regaining your breath and comtinued laying down on Zayn's bed. Zayn and Niall crawled into bed with you. One on each side of you. "I can't wait for tomorrow..." you sighed. "Me neither...." said Niall and Zayn both at once.