She had a shocked look on her face for a brief second.

"I'm sorry to hear that."

James cleared his throat.

"Anyways, I think I'm pregnant," I said. "I had morning sickness and I'm late."

"By how long?"

I counted on my fingers, "Three weeks."

"Alright, let's see what we can find out."

I lifted up my shirt and laid back on the examination table as Healer Diana readied the ultrasound machine.

"It's going to be cold."

The cool gel touched the bare skin of my stomach, making me shiver briefly.

Healer Diana moved the transducer probe around, spreading the cool gel.

I could hear James nervously tapping his foot as he watched the ultrasound screen.

Healer Diana stopped moving the transducer probe, and a clear image came up on the screen, followed by a heartbeat.

"Congratulations, you're pregnant!"

James grinned widely as he leaned forward and kissed me on the cheek.

"We're having another baby!"

I nodded, smiling back. "Yeah, we're having another baby," I whispered.

Healer Diana smiled at us, "You're about seven weeks along."

I looked at James, "The wedding."

Healer Diana looked at me, "If you know the conception date, it'll make your due date more accurate."

"September 19th," James replied.

"So you're just under seven weeks along, and your due date is June 12th," Healer Diana explained.

I grinned at James, "I'm excited, are you excited?"

James nodded rapidly, "I'm so fucking excited."

"Congratulations you two," Healer Diana said, "How is Julian doing?"

"Oh, he's great," James responded, "He's so cute."

I agreed, "Julian is amazing, he's with his uncles right now."

"That's good," Healer Diana smiled. "You're all set to go and I'll see you in four weeks, if you have any questions or concerns, you know how to reach me."

"Thank you," I chimed as she exited, leaving James and me alone.

James pressed his lips against mine, still smiling.

"We're having another baby," He said in a singsong voice.

I dropped my jaw, "I just realized, we're going to need a bigger house."

• • • • •

The autumn afternoon light shone through the trees of Godric's Hollow.

Henry was being burying beside our father, despite everything.

Beatrice had organized the funeral, and even though I was angry at her, I wanted a chance to say goodbye to Henry. Plus, our mother wasn't going to be here.

Dressed in black, James and I stepped into the graveyard of Godric's Hollow, our shoes silent against the cobblestone.

I caught sight of Beatrice.

Her long blonde hair stuck out against her black dress and coat.

She was standing alone staring into the hole that containing Henry's casket.