Welcome to Camp Cambell

Start from the beginning

Me and max sneaky and brought everything to the lake, that is,if Neil and Nikki haven't caught us.

"Where have you been max?" Nikki asked.

"Yea you disappeared out of no where- what do you have behind your back?" Neil asked.

Me and Max looked at each other, "uh nothing!' We both said in unison.

"Max what's behind your back." Nikki asked.

"And why's y/n with you and being suspicious too?" Neil asked,

Me and max looked at each other in a panic.

"Fuck off, dinners almost ready we're just taking trash to the garbage can." Max lied.

"Really?" Neil asked.

"Yep!" I nervously lied, children are scary.

Max walked ahead still hiding the dog as I followed.

I sighed, "that was close!"

"Yea. I doubt he's gonna stay secret from them for very long though." Max admitted.

"Why do you say that?" I ask.

"Because their nosey mother fuckers who follow me around everywhere." He complained.

"Weird way to say there your friends," I teased.

Max scoffed, "let's just get Loki his home set up."

When we reached a far enough place near the lake we set up the dog house, water,and food bowl. I put the chain in the ground and max attached the blue collar to the dog.
"See, we're matching!" Max whispered.

I smiled and put twigs and leaves in front of the house to hide it.
I poured dog food and put water in the water bowl to finish it off.

"C'mon max, attach the dog to it and let's head to the mess hall. I'll say I found you wandering around and convinced you to come with the mess hall with me for the first slice."

Max nodded, "sounds like a win win. We're having pizza right?" He asked putting the dog on the chain.

"Yep." I said as he followed me to the mess hall.

"So why did you come to camp camp anyway? It's pretty shitty and you obviously don't need the money." Max asked.

"Well, I came here when I was little and loved it. I kinda wanted to relive it." I admitted.

Max scoffed and did a laugh I wasn't sure if it was genuine or mocking, "Man you and David are made for each other."

I quickly stopped and turned to him as I felt my face heat up, "wha-what?!"

"Oh come on don't play dumb," max said walking in front, "I see how you guys flirt plus your both annoyingly happy. Match made in heaven."

"What?! There is no flirting going on! Besides I'm pretty sure he's already got a girlfriend, there no way he doesn't!" I argued.

"Nope. He got dumped a week ago actually. Dudes been pressed about it sense." Max answered still walking to the mess hall with me.

"Oh, man that sucks poor guy." I sighed.

"Ugh!" Max yelled.

"What's wrong?" I asked

"God your helpless admit you like him! I see you make goo goo eyes at him all the time and it's descusting!" Max complained.

I sighed, "max say all you want but I don't like him."

"Yea? So you wouldn't mind if I told him you did?" He asked. Picking up his pace to a run.