Welcome to Camp Cambell

Start from the beginning

Focous y/n! Campers!

I grabbed the cheese and sprinkled it on the pizza,
"Should we add toppings or..?" I asked.

"Let's just do cheese, if they want toppings I'm sure they'll let us know." He responded.

"Oh I'm sure they will, especially Nikki she'll probably try to bite someone. Probably Neil."

David laughed, "probably."
"Hey, your getting really good at their names." He complemented.

"Well, if I'm gonna work here I need to know the campers!" I smiled.
Me and david put the pizzas in the oven,

"You mentioned how you used to go here, what was your time like?" David asked.

"Hm? Oh! Well," I thought, "it was supper fun! I loved all the camp activities! I remember this one guys changed from a total jerk and negative person to the most positive and happy person at camp! I'm pretty sure I was friends with him.. I can't remember his name though.."

"Do you have a picture of you at camp?" David asked.

"Actually I do!" I said pulling out my phone and taking out the picture in its case.
I turned it over to the note, "I'm pretty sure the kid I'm talking about wrote this." I pointed to the 'come back soon!' With the kid skate boarding and letter signed.

"Oh?" David asked.

I tuned the picture over and pointed to the kid I was talking about, "there that red haired boy, he was who I was talking about. I think his name was Davey? He would always say the word dang and the counselors would always get so mad. It's was kinda funny." I laughed.

I looked over at David who's eyes were wide open.
He pointed to a spot in the picture, "the girl with braids, is that you?" He asked.

"Yea? How did you know?" I asked.

David laughed, "because that kid you were talking about..."

Oh no.

He pointed to the red haired kid, "that's me,"

I looked at david wide eyed. "No way."

"Yep! That was the year I fell in love with Camp Cambell.Man so many good memories."
David smiled.

I laughed, "people used to call you the trouble maker, they'd be all 'no not Davy!" I laughed.

"Yea. I remember that. Man I really was one bad kid. I don't think I would've thought I would become a counselor here."

I laughed, "I never thought I'd be back here, life surprises ya like that I guess."
We both laughed
Gwen came in to announce all the campers were in their tents.
"Y/n will you help Gwen set the table?" David asked.

"Sure thing!"

David took the pizza out the oven once the timer dinged and started to cut it as me and Gwen handed out plates.

I remembered max,
"Uh I've gotta use the restroom I'll be right back!" I said to Gwen.
"Alright, don't take too long." She called back.

I ran to my car to see Max sleeping with the dog.
Thank god I left the air conditioner on.

I nudged max awake.

"Huh..?" He asked sleepily.

"All the campers are in their tents and david and Gwen are in the mess hall preparing dinner. We could get the dog set up now if you'd like."

Maxes eyes widened and he smiled, "fuck yea! Let's do it!"
He held the puppy out the car and I grabbed the dog house, chain, collar, food and water bowl.
The house was foldable so it wouldn't take to long, we just had to secure it to the ground and we were good.