Chapter 12: Rumors

Start from the beginning

"Were home sweetie!!" Your mom, wasn't the best. She had only really cared about your dads money.

"Hi, mom." You could see Osamu shift in his seat.

"Oh? Is that the new boyfriend you told me about?" Your dad was the first to question.

Your dad loved you unconditionally, always making sure you had money and whatever you needed while he was gone. He would always text and call you whenever he could and would always bring you back a souvenir from wherever he went. You loved him and even if, he wasnt as present as youd like, he still tried his best.

"Mom, dad meet my boyfriend Osamu Miya." He smiled at them and waved but he still felt very awkward.

"Nice to meet you kid!" Your dad was nice but you knew what was coming.

"What happened to that Yami kid.. I quite liked him. Whyd you leave him he couldn't of done something that bad." Your mom was at it again, once she likes a guy you bring home she expects you to marry them. Osamu visibly cringed.

"He cheated on me.. Because I wouldnt sleep with him.."

"Well you see that was your fault you shouldve just slept with him, I dont know why youre so scared!" Both Osamu and your dad made a disgusted face at her, your parents relationship was always rocky.

"With all due respect Ms. L/n, it wasnt her fault at all. If she wasnt ready, he shouldve respected that." Osamu was quick to defend you and you slightly panicked, your mom was crazy.

"Excuse me? Shes my daughter if you have a problem with what i say then you can leave." Your moms eye twitched.

"And shes my girlfriend and I care about her, obviously alot more than you do if I can at least accept the fact she feels a certain way." You couldn't tell if your dad was proud or mad at Osamu, probably proud though.

"He's right honey, not everyone can just so easily sleep with someone."

"SO YOURE TAKING HIS SIDE?!"

"Im just saying, at least we know she wont get pregnant.. And you have to admit the kid is right, were not here enough for her and all you care about is if shes going to marry into some rich family.." Your dad rolled his eyes and huffed.

"Like you care, be honest with yourself Aiko." Your dad had seemed to snap.

"I do care! I care enough to make sure she has everything she needs and I love her obviously more than you if you can't even fathom making sure your child is happy!" Your parents fought whenever they were here so you learned to ignore it. You dragged osamu up to your room and you guys ended up cuddling.

"Well that was.. interesting." You looked at Osamu and giggled.

"Yeah they can be a little much sometimes." He giggled and you guys cuddled until you heard the door open.

"Hey kids you okay?" It was your dad, he always checked up on you after they fought.

"Im good" Osamu just gave a thumbs up.

"You guys want some food? We can go out. Your mom stormed out of the house so I dont really know where she is."

"You know exactly where she went." Your dad sighed. Your mom was openly cheating on your dad, and everytime you saw how upset she would make him you always wanted to punch her.

"How about we go out for korean barbeque? I'll pay and you can invite some more friends if you want? Maybe Rin can come?" You smiled at your dad.

"Oh yeah sure ill text them" Your dad smiled back at you.

"Okay ill meet you downstairs in thirty and we'll wait for them okay?"

"Yeah okay!"

Osamu had gotten dressed in some clothes he had left there weeks prior and you texted Suna telling him to come over, he replied with an 'okay loser' and told you he was bringing Kita. You had also invited Atsumu. Soon enough there was a knock on the door.

"ILL GET IT DAD!" You opened the door and all three were waiting there.

"Hey guys!!"

"Y/N!" Atsumu pulled you into a hug.

"Hey y/n!" Kita seemed really happy and then you noticed the hickeys on Sunas neck.

"Oh?" You raised a brow at Suna who shrugged and pulled Kita inside.

"Hey Osamu, Hey uncle Aiko. Wheres aunt Chiyo?"

"Not sure we got into another fight."

"I say deck her and leave her broke." Suna shrugged and you laughed while Kita told him that wasnt nice. Eventually your dad noticed Atsumu.

"THERES TWO OF YOU?!"

"Oh yeah.. Dad, Osamu has a twin. Meet Atsumu, you know Rin and thats Kita, Rins boyfriend."

"Nice to meet you Atsumu and Kita."

"Nice to meet you to Mr. L/n." Kita was always a good kid.

"You guys ready to go?" After everyone agreed you all went to dinner.

It was really enjoyable and you all walked around afterwards. Sadly you guys couldnt set anything on fire or push eachother in shopping carts like you guys usually do because of the supervision but it was still fun. Your dad seemed to enjoy it to.

"I can drop you kids off at home if you'd like?" Your dad was super sweet.

"If its not a bother!" You knew Kita was just going to go to Rins house.

"No problem, Osamu, kid, you staying the night or going home?"

"I was planning on staying the night if you dont mind?"

"Of course you can! just dont be loud"

"Dad." He laughed and eventually everyone got home.

You and Osamu cuddled up in bed and you were happy your dad was so nice. Your mom could go rot for all you cared she didnt care about anything more than money anyways. But you were now peacefully sleeping in Osamus arms.

"I love you princess"

END CHAPTER TWELVE