To Snape

In Loving Memory of Alan Rickman and Helen McCrory <3

Days after days pass, with my friends and I hanging around the huge house. Kelly and Ava come some times, and once we even went to their house, but we've always been together. One big friendgroup family. My dad has been amazing, he loves us all so much. 

A few weeks past July, we packed our things and flew to France. We stayed in Hostiles and bought souvenirs, drank champagne in mountain top hot tubs and partied all night long. Blaise Draco and Mattheo brought us to these black tie galas that were simply gorgeous. 

The three of them would play quidditch ocasionally, coming back to our hotel room singing about how they beat the french, or the italians, or where ever we were.

Pansy and I loved to shop picking things out from small boutiques in France. But August 28th rolled around quickly and we went back to my dad's house. We said goodbye to my dad, our stuff in our hands, and all grabbed onto the basket portkey. 

We found ourselves in diagon alley. 

Blaise quickly cast the shrinking spell to shrink our things and put them inside a backpack. So here we were, the five of us walking through the alley. First we went to Gringotts and exchanged he remainder of our muggle money into Galleons, Sickles and Knuts. 

We bought all our books for seventh year, mostly charging them to the Riddle's account (aka bellatrix lestrange's bill for her to deal with). After shopping for books, Blaise went to Olivander's to get his wand fixed. We waited for him outside a small cafe called Sweet Willow's Excellent Extraordinary Treats, or S.W.E.E.T. They had the best eclairs in London. As we sat at a table outside, Mattheo and I splitting multiple french pastries.

"its sad, is it not? The last time we'll be shopping for books" Pansy says. "until we're bringing our kids to hogwarts" draco says. "its wild, those years just flew by. I think im going to miss it at hogwarts, but we can always come back and visit right?" I say. "of course" mattheo says moving his hand around my waist and pulling me closer to him. 

Blaise steps out of Olivander's in deep conversation with a fifth year slytherin. Well, sixth this year i guess. 

He says bye to the boy and sits beside us. "oh i forgot to tell you guys!" Draco says while pulling out a green prefect badge. 

"Congratulations!" I say. He smiles and says "thanks" Pansy reaches into her purse and pulls out a matching one. "you too?! Wow, congrats! Thank god now we can be out all night, just waiting for our friends the prefects'" Blaise says. 

We buy new robes, repair old things, get our books and eventually end up at the Malfoy's manor. 

Lucius is out of town. In Azkaban. I never liked him anyways. 

Narcissa is feeling quite lonely so Pansy and I met with her for tea in diagon alley while the boys headed to the manor without us. 

"Pansy! Rose! Its such a pleasure too see you girls again" Narcissa says while kissing us both on the cheek. The three of us sit down and begin to chat. My smile grows as Narcissa seems to be happier.

"Rose, I've heard about the latest Mattheo news. Draco blabs quite a bit while intoxicated" Narcissa says. I almost spit out the tea in my mouth but instead swallow it, ending with me choking down coughs. "y-yes, i suppose so" I say while still coughing. Pansy laughs and Narcissa does too, so eventually I find myself following their actions. 

"and pansy, i must say draco hasn't been this happy in years" Narcissa says. Pansy smiles warmly. "i only want to know one thing. Does he treat you right?" Narcissa asks.