Ch 36:H.Training Pt.1

I sigh as I watch the lower ranking fall down in exhaustion.

"Come on! This is basic fighting101!"I poke one of their heads with a wooden kendo as they lay defeated on the ground.

Since I was like an ace of trades, I could basically help any of the Hashira with their training since I was experienced with all of the areas they covered.

Uzui in charge of basic stamina training.

Mitsuri in charge of flexibility training.

Muichiro in charge of quick movement training.

Obanai in charge of sword skill revision.

Sanemi in charge of infinite pounding training.

Giyuu and Sabito in charge of breathing techniques revision.

And lastly, Gyomei in charge of muscle reinforcement.

I look down at their bodies before hearing a thud from my back. I turn around to see Sanemi wreaking them in a rapid motion.

"Sanemi..Do go easier on them..."I trail off as I see the mountains of bodies piling up.

I sweatdrop as the rest of the slayers come rushing over to my side instead of his after seeing demolish their comrades with ease.

I didn't go too hard on them as they were inexperienced in their basic stances but even I had the common sense to adjust my swings to their power levels!

'Dude..Are you trying to kill them?..'I deadpan at him as he stops to see them over my side now instead.

"OI! Come back!"He shouts as he storms over to get them.
.
.
I sigh as the next day comes, It was Uzui's turn for me to assist him. I wore lighter clothes for his training as it consists of just running around a forest. White shirt and midnight blue trousers rolled up, with my signature mask covering my face and my white gloves that reach up to half of my forearm. I tied my hair into a ponytail as the sun shines on me with no mercy.

"Morning Uzui!"I greet him as he shouts at them before changing his tone towards me in a nicer tone.

I sweatdrop at his quick change in tone before hearing a voice greet us. I turn around to see Tanjiro rushing up to us with a bright smile.

"Uzui-san!Haru-san!"

'So bright..'I go quiet for a moment until I snap back to him greeting us.

"Good morning Tanjiro."I gently pat his hair.

"Shall we begin?"

It only took an hour for the slayers to start 'dying' on the ground. I watch in amazement as Tanjiro finishes his 12th lap around the forest.

"Looking good Tanjiro!"I wave at him as he crosses the line.

"How about Haru-san joins me?"He asks as he got closer to the rock I was sitting on.

"I think you would pass out, trying to match my rounds but sure."I hop down and ran up to him.

"This is your first time training with other people huh?"I ask him as other people were on the ground, panting to catch their breath.

"Yep!"

The day ends with him energetically saying goodbye to me as I make my way to my estate.

'I believe they should be back by now..'

I open the doors to see all of my students in the kitchen area.

"Just what are you guys doing?"

"Eep!"Hoshiko drops the bowl they were holding.

"Is that...Cake batter?"I look at the mess on the floor.

"Well..Was, until you scared me half to death!"She whines before cleaning up.

"Haha, I see that everyone passed!"I pat their heads as they smile at me.

"Say, Why not join the Hashira training hmm?"I suggest as I sit down.

"And watch us suffer? No thanks!"Kaki snaps back as he pouts at the thought of training.

"Aww, but I am so lonely there!"I whine as I beg them to accompany me the next day.

In the end, I got them to follow me the next day.

"Yay!"

"Please don't make us regret this.."They mumble as they clean up before heading to bed.
.
.
"Wake up!~"I burst through their room doors like it's nothing.

"Haru-san..I can't even see the sun yet.."Kazemi groans as I light up the room.

"Most of the slayers would be up by now, having breakfast and dreading the workload ahead."I smile as I see their regret show on their faces for agreeing to my request.

"Get ready! I will be out of the estate by 20 minutes!"I leave their room to have my breakfast.

I see them come to the dining area after 13 minutes with their demon slayer outfit.

"I see everyone chose the trousers instead of a skirt."

"Are the ones who make them always like that?"Hoshiko complains as she sits down.

"Ho ho, believe me when I almost burn done the room when I saw how short it was."I joke with them about the length of the skirt as we eat.

We set out after they were done eating, entering the compounds to see Uzui staring at the people running.

"Morning Uzui!"

"Morning."He looks at the group behind me.

"Who are these kids?"He points his bamboo kendo at them.

"Ah these are my students, they recently pass the Final Selections so I decided, Why not let them join the Hashira training?"

"Morning Mr Tengen."Hoshiko and Satsuka politely greet him as they look about the training grounds.

"Ohh, I remember those two, They helped with the red lights district mission."

"All right! You guys go train while I talk with Uzui here okay?"I pat Uzui's back.

"Sure I guess.."Kaki replies with the rest of the group as they join in with the training.

"Ah..I feel like a proud mother, watching them grow up.."I sigh as I watch them run their 15th lap effortlessly.

"You been training monsters this whole time?"He gives me a look of horror when they complete their 20th lap with no problem.

"Whatever do you mean?"I innocently beam at him.

".." He just sighs before telling everyone it was time for the break.

The group comes walking towards me, eating the lunch made by Uzui's wives.

Tanjiro then came along with his ever so bright smile.

"Haru-san!Uzui-san!"

'My eyes are going to burn from his smile one day.'I smile back at him, though my mask covered it up.

"Morning to you too Tanjiro."I ruffle his hair.

"I see you have improved your lung capacity again."

"Hopefully you can catch up to my students."

"Ehh?You have students?"He excitedly yells.

"Mm, yeah 13 of them."I nod my head.

"13?!"

"Yes? Is it shocking?"

"Um yeah? Most of us can only take in 1 due to how busy we are. Even I am surprised you can take care of them."Uzui replies with a deadpanned look.

"Oh, Right."I nervously laugh as I forgot how I work almost 24/7 without them knowing.

"Anyways, they should be done and would be moving on to the next training I believe."

"Haru-san!Kaki stole my onigirl!"Hoshiko shouts from across the field.

"I don't care!"I shout back.

"Haa, They really are a handful."I rub my temples as I go over to check as they continue shouting.

"See you Tanjiro."I wave at him before leaving.
.
.
It was the next day as Uzui allow us to carry on to the next Hashira, which would be Muichiro.

"Good morning Muichiro!"I walk towards with my group behind me.

"Oh, Haru-san.Who are they?"He greets me with a soft smile before looking back at the people behind me.

"Just my students which I wanted to join for the experience."

"Very well. Let's get into it."

I watch as they perfectly counter Muichiro's swings and hits with ease, surprising him in the process.

"They are very well trained, I won't lie."He glances at the group when they were resting.

"Hehe, They learnt from the best after all!"I cheerful grin as he allows them to move on to the next training.