𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 5♡︎

𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐧 𝐉𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐞𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐚 𝐀𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐧

Asɪᴀɴ ᴅᴏʟʟ ᴘᴏᴠ

____________________________________________________________________I woke up to soft kisses on my cheek Von:"wake up ma" my eyes shot open and i instantly started smiling once i heard vons voice ian even regret what happened last night, i feel li...

I woke up to soft kisses on my cheek Von:"wake up ma" my eyes shot open and i instantly started smiling once i heard vons voice ian even regret what happened last night, i feel like this nigga is genuine. Asian:"morning von" i said as i hugged him Von:"morning ma" he got up and put his shirt on Von:"u want breakfast?" i nodded Von:"hurry up n get dressed then" i got out of bed then realized ian have no clothes over here Asian:"ian got shit here" he looked at me for a second Von:"igh here, imma take u home to get something" he said handing me a shirt and some sweats Asian:"u sure this gone fit?" he nodded

i walked in the bathroom and did my morning routine then put the clothes on. When i came out von was on his phone, when he saw me he smiled Von:"u ready?" Asian:"yea" he got his keys and we was out the door. We got in the car and i gave him the address to my house, we later pulled up and i got out the car Von:"dont take forever lil folks" Asian:"i wont but its gone be more then 5 mins" i said as i walked to the door, when i got in the house i sprinted to room and started jumping up and down i was happy as hell, a nigga who took me onna date for the first time EVER and taking me to get breakfast, i picked out a plain T shirt and some grey joggers and after that i put some lashes on and headed out the door.

I got in the car and he started smiling Asian:"what happened?" he shook his head still smiling and started driving, Asian:"turn on some music its plain in this bitch" i said and he nodded, he played the same song that me and india was listening to on our way to durk party Asian:"this shit hard" i said and his face lit up. I guess this nigga really likes the song cause the whole car ride he kept replaying n replaying, when we got to the place we sat at our table and ordered our food n we was talkin n shit Von:"yo hair fucked up" i smacked my teeth Asian:"i kno ian even think of doing it" i still had that ponytail and i thought the shit was finna come off last night but surprisingly its still on

later our food came and we started eating, we talked some more after we was done we was walking out of the place and the whole time the workers was staring at me Asian:"fuck yall s-" "OMG ASIAN ! imma huge fan" one of em said running up to me i put on a smile and nodded ian wanna take no pictures lookin as busted as i was, she looked at von "whats your name?" lady mind yo damn business i looked at him Von:"vonald dump" he said and the lady looked confused as hell i busted out laughing and we walked outside Asian:"ian never heard no name like that" i said still laughing Von:"ha ass needa mind her damn business" Asian:"i was just finna say that" we got in the car and he started driving, Von:"aye u think u could post this?"

he asked glimpsing at me Asian:"wha a song?" he nodded Asian:"Oh shit ian kno this was u" i said and a big ass smile came across my face Von:"i thought u peeped but u just aint wanna say nothing" Asian:"hell nah why u aint tell me u rap" he shrugged Von:"it aint official yet tho this was just something i wrote in jail" i nodded ian even kno he went to jail either Asian:"this a hit fasho tho" Von:"u think so?" Asian:"hell yea" i posted it on my instagram storys and on twitter. We later pulled up to my house Von:"igh lil folks we here" i looked up from my phone and smacked my teeth Asian:"ion wanna go" i whined and he chuckled Von:"go on ion want india thinkin i kidnapped yo ass"