username @user6
     back at it again with the
     a+ content 🤩

     username @user4
     JFJHGUDHGDJHDHHD FINALLY
           username @user5
           ikr! it's been weeks :(

      username @user5
      i can already feel my happiness
      returning /hj

      username @user5      i can already feel my happiness       returning /hj

real life;

      leila smiled widely at her chat, greeting them happily

      leila smiled widely at her chat, greeting them happily. "hey, chat! how ya' doin today?" she asked, typing on her keyboard shortly. leila, despite being a little nervous to stream with kalynn as they hadn't exactly talked about the kiss, knew she needed to. she didn't want things to get awkward between them.

     glancing back at chat, leila nodded. "good, good," she scrolled. "i'll just hop in a vc with kalynn-"

     it wasn't long before kalynn's voice was heard as she joined, already logged onto keila's world.

    "hi!" leila greeted, moving to minecraft.

   "heyo," kalynn responded, the enthusiasm in her voice making leila feel giddy.

    as minecraft loaded, leila went full screen, letting the viewers see the square filling before blocks replaced it. she was just inside her and kalynn's house, next to where arnold was sat.

     "how do you make a fishing rod?" kalynn asked, clicked into the crafting table.

     leila squinted, her limited knowledge of crafting coming in to play. "i think it's like two sticks down the middle with string beside that." she shrugged.

     kalynn hummed, trying that before sighing. "no, that's not it." she tried a different combination with those materials. "how do you make a freaking crafting table?"

     laughing lightly, leila glances over to her chat. "just use the crafting book." she recommended, cutting down some trees.

    kalynn pouted. "no, i can't admit defeat that early- aha! got it! i made a freakin fishing rod," the girl cheered, fishing rod in hand. she walks over to the stream by her and leila's house, settling there.

     leila furrows her eyebrows, glancing over at chat again. "why do you even need a fishing rod?" she asks.

     "to fish." kalynn states, pointing out the obvious.

     chuckling, leila reiterates. "no, i mean, why did you make a fishing rod. we have like ten in our chests." leila informs nonchalantly, still chopping down trees.

    kalynn stood completely, gaping. leila pauses too, staring at the screen.

    "i just spent five minutes making a fishing rod when we already have one?!" she exclaims, causing leila laugh loudly.

     kalynn's character looked around aimlessly. leila was nowhere in sight.

     she frowned. "where are you?"

     leila replied quickly, deadpan as she walked through the nether. "hell." a piglin walked toward her, crossbow out.

     kalynn narrowed her eyes at the screen. "literally or figuratively?" the dark haired girl quirked an eyebrow, beginning to smile a bit.

     from the distance, the piglin shot leila once. she didn't react, only continued walking through the nether with low expectations. the piglin shot her again.

     "both." her death notification popped up in the corner of kalynn's screen when the piglin shot leila a third time.

     kalynn grinned at the disappointed noise leila made, running over to their beds where leila would soon spawn.

     "beck and jade are cuddling on my bed," kalynn commented, turning to her cats. 

     "aww," leila dragged out, pouting. "i wanna see!" she said, glancing around in minecraft.

    shuffling, kalynn responded. "wait, i'll turn on my camera," she said, a few clicks heard from her side before she turned on her camera. in the background, leila could see the cats sitting on the girls duvet. they look to be cuddling, one nuzzling it's head into the other.

    "that's so cute!" leila cooed, leaning closer.

      kalynn grinned, tilting her head back to the cats shortly. she looked directly into the camera, almost like looking into leila's eyes. "we should do that."

     chat spammed as leila blushed, holding a hand to her cheeks. "stop," she waved. "you're making me blush!" kalynn's laughs could be heard in the background as leila pouted childishly, still shielding her burning cheeks.

     "i think we're gonna end soon," leila warned chat, watching it go by in her screen. "who should i raid? any suggestions, kalynn?" she questions, watching chat recommend streamers.

     humming lightly, kalynn looked back. "uh- ofelia's live, you could raid her." she suggested.

     "what do we think chat?" leila asked for confirmation. after a few seconds of reading chat, she nodded. "alright, i'll raid ofeliabear! be nice," she sent the viewers on their way.

     after ending stream, leila exited minecraft.

      she began uncertainly, camera still on as she watched kalynn log out of minecraft, following leila's lead. "we are gonna talk about the kiss, right?" leila asked, glancing back and forth between her screens.

     kalynn nodded. "yeah, we should." she sighed, giving leila her full attention.

     leila cleared her throat. "i- i liked it." she started, not knowing what else to say.

     following along, kalynn responded. "me too. this is good so far." leila smiled, holding back a chuckle.

     "yeah. it is." she agreed lightly. she watched kalynn lean back in her chair, getting more comfortable. "so, what are we?" leila asked tensely.

     biting her lip absentmindedly, kalynn rephrased. "what do you want us to be?"

      leila felt her stomach drop. the knowledge that she probably wouldn't get rejected didn't do much to calm her growing anxiety. she just had to force herself to say it. 

     meeting kalynn's dark eyes on screen, leila swallowed thickly. "i- i want us to be girlfriends." she got the words out quickly, only to add on, panicked. "only if you want to." leila sat up straighter, waiting for a response.

     kalynn grinned at her. "yes, leila." she says happily. "i'd want nothing more than to be your girlfriend!"