walk around Liyue

As Xiao promised, they arrange a day to walk around Liyue. That day is today.

Venti meet Xiao near the Stone Gate. Waving from a far, "XIAOOO" His giggle sound like music to Xiao ear he can't help but smile back.

Venti rush to Xiao and hug him. Xiao catch Venti and hug him tight. "Hehe~" Venti laugh as he hold on to Xiao hand. Every time they are together, every problem melt away and the world stop. Its truly a magical feeling.

"So... Is this a date?" Venti tease Xiao.

"....sure" Xiao replied as he look into Venti eyes, it's so beautiful he can get lost in it.

"Wah~ so straight forward today aren't we?" Venti smile.

"So where are we going first? It's been so long I might not remember the places here anymore" that's a lie of course. Venti just want Xiao to lead the way.

"Since Wuwang Hill is near, why don't we go there first?" Xiao point to a place not so far away from Stone Gate.

"I'll follow your lead" Venti hold Xiao hand, it seem he don't mind it.

After sometime of climbing or more accurately gliding and flying as Venti use his power to make it easier.

When they finally arrive on top, Xiao took a deep breath and look around the surrounding "Wuwang Hill, nice right?"
He turn back to see Venti.

"Yea it's beautiful" He replied. It's true Wuwang Hill have a beautiful scenery but what Venti is talking about during that moment is definitely Xiao.

"Oh look a village, let's go a took a look!" Venti point to Qingce Village.

"You want to go to Qingce Village? It don't have anything interesting though"

"I want a walk around Liyue, that mean everywhere even the uninteresting places" Venti took Xiao hand and sprint off the hill. They don't fall of course, but it still surprised Xiao.

Landing near the village, Venti quickly pull Xiao to look around.

Greeting everyone they met with a smile on their face, Venti is full of joy. Until suddenly he bump into a child that's running around.

"Sorry little one!" He apologize.

But the child already have tears in his eye, her eyes focused on the toy that tear apart when Venti bump into it.

"Ah... I broke it..." It's only a paper crane but he still feel bad.

He sigh, "you want to see a magic?" Venti try to cheer up the little girl. He take the tore up Paper crane and try to fix it. It work kinda...

Venti place the paper crane into the little girl palms "blow it" he said.

The girl who eyes still full of tear, took a few shaky breath before slowly blow the paper crane.

To her surprise, the paper crane continue to fly and play around her. Her tears dissapear as she chase the flying paper crane.

Venti felt accomplished. He when back to Xiao who just stand by and watch everything. "You make it fly didn't you?" Xiao ask. "Who else?" Venti laugh.

Everyone is free to dream. Breaking one dream would change the person life. That why people need someone to protect those dream. Someone that willing to look at their dream and say "this is gold, take care of it." That's what Venti belief in and maybe that what happened between him and Xiao too.

They had enough fun at Qingce Village and decide to take a break at Wangshu Inn. As usual, Xiao order Almond Tofu while Venti just request a few apples.

"You look new here, from Mondstadt?" Yuhua, the inn waitress asked them. Xiao is a regular customer here but it's rare to see him brought someone along.

"Yup! I'm taking a walk around Liyue" Venti replied.

"Enjoy your time here then" the waitress smile as she walk away from the table.

"You really like Almond Tofu huh?" It's the second time they eat together and both of the time Xiao order Almond Tofu.

"Well you really like apple" Truthfully Xiao a bit worried if apple are enough for Venti.

"How about we both have a bit of each other food and then decide who addicted to it more?" Venti smile mischievously.

"Ok" Xiao replied simply.

After a while, their food come and they exchange plate.

Xiao took a bite of the apple. "Crunchy" he said. The texture is far off from Almond Tofu, but if it what Venti like then he like it too.

Venti scoop a bit of the Almond Tofu and eat it. It's his second time eating it. "Ah~ so sweet" Venti love the taste. He also didn't expect Xiao to be the type to like sweet things.

After trying each other food, they exchange back their plate. Taking a deep breath both of them say simultaneously "it's good." Hearing that Venti laugh and Xiao let out a few giggle.

In the end both of them like the food the other eat.

After having their Stomach full, they went Liyue Harbor.

This time Xiao a bit more quiet as they're are a lot of people there. But with Venti holding his hand, he know everything going to be alright.

They didn't do much at Liyue Harbor, they just walk around the place, greeting people, buying little souvenir and playing pirate with the little kids.

Every second is full with laugh and joy.

They stop at Wangsheng Funeral Parlour and Venti peek through the door.

He saw Childe pinning Zhongli to the wall while holding a bag of mora.

"What are you watching" Xiao ask.

"Nothing let's go" Venti replied and quickly drag Xiao out of that place.

In his heart he curse Zhongli. How dare that blockhead question him and Xiao while he and Childe does the same.

For their last stop, they go to Qingxin Peak to watch the sunset.

Sitting together hand in hand, Xiao just realize how Venti don't let go of his hand, he only does when eating and playing with kids... Xiao hope Venti can do this more often.

The sunset is beautiful, and it reflect on both of their eyes making it shine more beautifully.

Xiao is lost at word while Venti is too happy to say anything.

They can only express what they felt deep down in their heart.

'ah, he's so beautiful'

Note: just a reminder the story is ending soon cause I want to focus on my other stories ⊂((・▽・))⊃