trip to Mondstadt

Edit: here a pic I drew lol.

Note: this took so long to make?? I'm sorry༎ຶ‿༎ຶ

Its full moon again, Xiao is listening to Venti music under the moonlight in Guyun. He's in a good mood tonight as the corruption is not as bad as always.

Venti notice his good mood and decide to grab the moment, "come to Monstadt with me" he say.

"Ok" Xiao answered unconsciously while closing his eye.

"Wait really? Yeyy~" Venti was surprised and happy at the fast answer. Its been long since Venti thought about taking Xiao sightseeing in Monstadt, they can go during midnight if Xiao doesn't like the crowd. He just want to show the kid some of his favourite places in hope that he can see his beutiful smile once again.

Xiao opened his eye, confuse he ask "wait what's the question again?"

"I say that were going to Monstadt my dear friend" Venti say while smiling cheerily.

Before Xiao can say anything, Venti know he will disagree so he add "we can go during midnight since you don't like the crowd- pls, Plss, PLSSSS" Venti used his special move, puppy eyes.

The brightness of Venti begging almost blinded Xiao. He felt kinda embarrassed at how an Archon is begging at someone like him. I mean- how could he ever disagree to something like this? Plus, the bard have helped him a lot so there's no harm accompanying him once in a while right?...

"Fine" Xiao mumble.

"Thank youuu~" Venti float into the sky with excitement.

Venti still floating in the sky, hold out his hand to Xiao "what are you waiting for? Grab on, we are going now"

Xiao sigh, "ok.." he hesitate to grab Venti hand but did it anyway. Before he know it wind from all over the place rush toward him, making him float in the sky. Is this the power of the Archons? Xiao himself have a Enemo vision too, but he could never imagine having full control over winds like this.

"Hold onto me tight, were going fast" Venti say before letting Xiao hands go so that he can get use to the new experience.

Xiao thought, were should he grab? shoulder? No, that will be awkward. Hand? They can be separated easily... Maybe, waist? Xiao don't think twice and just grab Venti by the waist.

Venti was kinda shock at the action but he didn't mind it. "And here we go~" they start heading toward Monstadt.

Xiao at the back however, was having a crisis. He thought to himself, Venti have such slender figure... It scare him that it will break if he grab it too hard. But he also feel nervous? Hearing Venti laugh as he pose like superman in the sky, gazing toward the vast land below them... The experience is so overwhelming, Xiao feel his heart racing.

Before they he know it, they have arrive at Monstadt. Venti land while holding his hat so that it doesn't fall off. Arriving on ground Venti look behind to check on Xiao. He was looking like a tomato..."Are you scared?" Venti asked. Xiao cough and fix his cloth "I'm not scared of anything."

Venti is kinda pissed at how arrogant Xiao is, but he let it slide. "Welcome to Monstadt my friend, the city of freedom." Venti say as he proudly show the entrance to the city.

'freedom...' that thought pass Xiao mind, maybe it pull his heart string somehow, he try to not think much about it.

"The style here is very different" Xiao say entering the gate and looking around.

"And that's why I say that blockhead have no taste" Venti laughed.

At this point Xiao was so used at Venti calling Zhongli a blockhead he can't even get mad at it anymore.