Lisa advise

On the other side, Venti have been rather... Restless since Xiao comfort him last time.

Looking back, the sight of the worried Xiao, watching tears in his eyes as he say how much he's worried about Venti.It turns Venti into a blushing mess whenever he thought about it.

"I've gone for 2000+ years, why now" Venti cover his blushing face before he bump into someone.

Looking up, a tall figure tower Venti.
"What you're doing here Lisa?" Venti laugh in hope that Lisa doesn't notice his red face.

"I'm on my tea break" Lisa smiles. "Wanna join? The more the merrier" Lisa head towards one of Good Hunter's chair and take a seat.

"Sure! The bill on you though" Venti happily took a seat on the opposite site from Lisa.

They waited for a while for the order too come. Venti tap his finger at the table the whole time thinking about something, after a while he slam his hands and stand up leaving Lisa shocked. "You're great in love advise right?" Venti exclaimed as his face slowly turn red.

"Oh my" Lisa calmed herself down and asked Venti to sit back in his seat. "So what do you need advise in?" Lisa smile as she take a sip of tea that she ordered.

Venti eyes lit up, finally a chance to talk about Xiao! " He's... Problematic, act thought, but overall a cutie if you think about it"

"You got taste" Lisa compliment Venti.

"Hehe... But there's one problem, his heart is too cold... He doesn't even know how to enjoy life, how could he enjoy love?" Venti sigh.

Lisa, trying to act cool but in her mind she's already half kneeling thinking, 'omg Barbatos finally found love'...
"Show it. Show to him how beautiful living, and loving can be. Show him that there's so much more than killing. Express your love to him"

"Ooo... Wait how you know he likes to kill?" As far as he know, he never mention who exactly is his little crush.

Lisa felt exposed, she should be more careful choosing the words even if Kaeya told her the whole Angel Share incident thing. "I had a feeling" she takes another sip of tea covering her panicked face with the cup.

"Suspicious...but alright" Venti shrugs it off.

Seeing that Lisa thought to herself 'it was so obvious though! Diluc is right, immortals does lose braincells the older they get!'

Venti lean against the chair. "Show it to him Huh?... I suppose it shouldn't be that hard" Venti smile, remembering Xiao face, his cheeks start to get red again.

Lisa noticed it and tease Venti about it "oh? Looks who turning into a little tomato~"

"Hey!" Venti exclaimed and pouted.

Lisa can't help but cover her mouth and start laughing, not long after Venti laugh too, 'this tea break... Is interesting' Lisa thought.