after class

☁︎ kim taehyung x jennie kim

Taehyung enters his empty classroom, since none of his students has arrived yet

Taehyung enters his empty classroom, since none of his students has arrived yet. He sat on his chair, looking at his phone whilst his feet were on the table and him eating a lollipop.

"Good morning, Mr. Kim!" A student of his, Irene greeted. He looked at Irene, who was wearing a skirt a bit shorter than usual.

It was very obvious to him and to the whole teachers, that every girl in this school has a crush on Taehyung. The girls from the other section, would be so jealous at the girls who were at Taehyung's classroom.

"Irene, please wear something appropriate for this school or else I'll send you to detention." Taehyung warned, as Irene covered her legs immedietly with a jacket.

Later on, his students enters the classroom. Once almost everyone was present, he stood up and makes his way to the front. Lately, Taehyung has been focusing on one of his fellow students.

Jennie Kim, she was smart but can be rebellious as well. She does a lot of rebellious things, her most crazy one was she had sex with one of her guy classmate at the gym's storage room. She was nearly expelled, but since Jennie's parents managed to bribe the principal, she still managed to school there.

And just like the other girls, Jennie also had a crush on Taehyung. Except, she doesn't show that she does.

Taehyung clears his throat, "Alright everyone, get your science book and turn it to page 156." Taehyung said, as everyone did what he said.

As he was teaching, he couldn't help but glance at Jennie whenever he can. She had her legs crossed, and she was chewing her pen.

Taehyung gulped, trying to focus on teaching.

"Okay everyone, because we have some extra time left, I want you to answer page 167." Taehyung said, before sitting down on the chair that was on the front.

He saw Jennie drop her pen, since her back was facing him, she bent down, and her underwear was seen. Taehyung nearly had his dick erect, but luckily he managed to control it.

Taehyung sighs, "Is she doing this on purpose?"

~

Once it was lunch time and everyone left the classroom, Taehyung was pleasuring himself after seeing Jennie's underwear.

Taehyung grunts, as he strokes his dick fast. Soon cumming into his hand, he grabs a tissue and wipes his hand clean before throwing the tissue into the bin and zipping his pants back on.

He cleans himself up, before going to the teacher's lounge and have his lunch.

~

Class was almost over, "Alright everyone. Please remember that on Thursday, we'll be having a field trip so remember that. Anyways, no assignments for any of my subjects today, so goodbye class." Taehyung said. As everyone stood up, and grabbed their bags.

"Oh and, Jennie, please stay in the classroom. I have something important to do with you." Taehyung said to Jennie, as she crosses her arms onto the wall.

Once everyone left, besides the two, Taehyung approaches Jennie and pins her onto the wall.

"M-Mr. Kim?" Jennie stammered. Taehyung began kissing Jennie's neck, as she softly moans.

Taehyung's fingers went underneath Jennie's skirt, and began rubbing her clothed pussy as Jennie quietly moans.

Taehyung stopped rubbing Jennie's clothed pussy, he unbuttoned his shirt and threw it aside, making Jennie shock to see Taehyung's torso. Taehyung unbuttons Jennie's uniform and throws it aside, pulling her bra up to her neck as her breasts bounced.

Taehyung plays with Jennie's breasts, Taehyung leans into her ear, "Don't worry, no one has to know about this." He assured her.

Jennie nods, and takes off her undergarments. And Taehyung does the same, he lays down on the floor, as Jennie sits on his dick. She began grinding onto Taehyung's dick, causing her breasts bounce constantly.

Because Jennie was bending over, Taehyung began fingering Jennie's asshole for a bit. "F-Fuck!" Jennie stammered, as she went faster.

Sweat started to drip, as she leans back and goes faster. She saw Taehyung, grunting from pleasure. She went faster, soon feeling Taehyung's semen enter her pussy and dripping all over her legs.

The two then switched positions, and without hesitation, Taehyung began pounding onto Jennie. Taehyung pulls in, and makes out with Jennie. Their tongues with devouring eachother's mouth, as Taehyung went faster.

Taehyung broke the kiss, and immedietly covered Jennie's mouth since Jennie wanted to moan so loudly.

Soon, cumming. Taehyung's semen enters Jennie's pussy again and drips onto the floor, and Jennie's cum coated Taehyung's dick. Taehyung pulls out, seeing Jennie pant like crazy.

Jennie couldn't believe that, she just had sex with her own adviser.