cheat

☁︎ jeon jungkook x jennie kim

(No gif because it doesn't let me export on here)

"what the hell is it now, yeri?" jungkook asked, whilst he was puffing on his cigarette on the balcony.

"i wanna ask where the hell were you, and why are you smoking again?!" yeri, his wife, angrily asked jungkook.

"it's none of your damn buisness, yeri." jungkook replied, pissed.

"what do you mean it's none of my buisness?! jeon jungkook, i'm literally your wife!" yeri said.

jungkook turned around to see his wife, "so? just because you're my wife, doesn't mean that you should invade my privacy." jungkook puffed on his cigarette.

jungkook then left the balcony, leaving his wife just standing there. "jungkook! where are you going this time?!" yeri asked, following jungkook at the door as he puts on his leather jacket.

jungkook ignored yeri, and left his house.

- 𝖻 𝖺 𝗋 -

jungkook arrived at a local bar, he sat on a chair and ordered his drink. whilst he was drinking, a girl sat beside him. when he took a glance at her, he couldn't help but immedietly falling inlove.

she had brunette hair that was pretty long, cat eyes that attracts people, pink kissable plump lips, and a nice body. the girl notices jungkook glancing at her, "hello pretty boy." the brunette spoke, smiling.

"h-hey!" jungkook stammered, as the brunette giggled.

"my name is jennie by the way, if you wanted to know me" jennie said.

"i'm jungkook." jungkook said, making jennie smile a bit.

"so, what are you doing here in a bar jungkook?" jennie asked, taking a sip of her drink.

"oh you know, just stressed from my work" jungkook lied, taking a sip of his drink afterwards.

"hmm.. okay" jennie replied.

the two started to get close with eachother.

jennie then checks the time, "oh, i have to go now jungkook" jennie said.

"where do you live? i can drive you there" jungkook suggested.

"okay it's ********" jennie replied.

"okay then."

- 𝗃 𝖾 𝗇 '𝗌  𝗉 𝗅 𝖺 𝖼 𝖾 -

The two of them arrives at jennie's house, but before jennie leaves, jennie pulls jungkook into a kiss. into which the kiss soon turns into a makeout session.

jungkook was about to take off jennie's dress, "wait, let's do it inside." jennie suggested.

---

the two were in jennie's room, naked. Their clothes scattered all across the room, as jennie's moans were echoing the whole room.

"fuck!" jennie yelled, as jungkook fingered jennie even more deeper. soon, jennie came all over jungkook's fingers.

he pulled them out and licked them clean, as jennie was panting. Without wasting anymore time, jungkook enters his cock into jennie's pussy.

jennie moans in sweet sensation, as jungkook was sucking onto jennie's pink hard nipples. jungkook pounded into jennie, as the bed started to move a little.

"god baby girl, your pussy is so tight and warm" jungkook groaned, before the two came.

jungkook's semen enters jennie's pussy, and jennie's cum coats jungkook's cock as he pulls out and lays beside her.

jungkook pecks jennie's lips before drifting off to sleep.