Chap.5| Such a tease

Start from the beginning

I'm so happy that I only had two lessons cos I couldn't concentrate at all after the Jeon twins done that number on me.

As soon as my last lesson finished I dashed out of the school immediately and texted my best friend Hoseok to come to the park nearby.

Hoseok is still a student so I didn't call him cos I don't want to get his phone confiscated, if I did he would literally kill me.

Since he's still a student, that makes me older than him. I actually found out today that he attends the school I teach at when I accidentally bumped into him this morning in my lost state, it was actually him who gave me directions to my class, so I forgave him for not telling me sooner. Honestly surprise was an underestimated cos I was extremely shocked to see him there.

I met him a few days before I became a teacher here. He was street dancing at the park where we're meeting up now.

He was soooo good at dancing I was left speechless, he's moves were unique and swift. No roughness nor bumps...it was all so-... smooth (like butter).

I was so impressed with his moves and decided to seat on a bench and watch him cos obviously I had nothing else to do with my life.

(so I wanted to use a gif for this part but my slow ass internet done me dirty and didn't let it load so just imagine him doing the "boy meets evil" dance)

When his practice i saw him walk towards me and take a seat on the bench I was on, I'm guessing he was tried by the way he was so out of breath and practically devouring that water in his bottle.

"Tired huh?" He looked at me and smiled. His smile! Oh my god- that thing almost blinded the hell out of me. It was as if I was looking directly at the sun.

I snapped out it when he replied with a 'yeah'.

"Oh yeah! My name is Taehyung. Kim Taehyung. I was so impressed by your dance moves and thought they were very cool."

"I'm Jung Hoseok, and thanks for the compliment. I come out here often to practice the dance moves I learn in class cos at home I feel to cramped." he laughed...

And that's how me and Hobi became friends. Anyways- back to my dilemma...I finally took my phone out to text him.

Tae🤍:
Hobiiii!!!! I need to talk to you ASAP!
Like right now, this instance it's urgent. 😰
So meet me at the park okay?
Seen

                                                                   Hobi☀️:
Uhhh okay...?
        What's up Taetae hyung? What's so urgent that you have to disturb my precious education time?🤣🤣
Seen