4 ll rooftop

it has been 2 years since ladybug and chat noir revealed themselves. they didn't want to date. just friends. friends that make out on rooftops. this time it was different.

chat noir asked his lady to go to the rooftop of the building they first kissed. she obviously agreed know that her partner was adrien, her high school crush. she wanted this night to be even better then the others. she packs her best lingerie she has.

she put it on and transformed, so when she detransformed she would already had it on

she put it on and transformed, so when she detransformed she would already had it on. she went to the location where chat had asked and there she saw him.

she ran up to him giving him a warm hug and a kiss which got headed in less then a minute.

chat pulled away

chat pulled away.
"why don't we try something else? i have a condom."
"oh. i've been prepared. spots off." (tikki flew back home covering her eyes!)

when chat saw his lady in that sexy lingerie he detransformed already wanting to fuck her. 
(plagg followed tikki home)
marinette got on top of adrien and began to kiss him. they got bored of kissing fast. so they decided to get to the real stuff. adrien took
marinette and pinned her to a wall. he started kissing her breast while playing with the other one.
"oh a-adrien.." she moaned loudly, worrying if someone will hear.
"is it okay if i just rip it off? i'll buy you more later." he asked while smirking.
she nodded. he quickly took off her lingerie and took a good look at her body.
"HEY! why am i naked but you have all you're clothes on" she said sounding a bit mad.

adrien took off his shirt and pants and his boxers. he then again startes leaving hickeys all over the girls body earning faded moans.  marinette couldn't hold it anymore.
"fuck me. fuck me your hardest." adrien was stunned. he slid the condom in and started licking his way down to her pussy. when he reached there, he let his tongue explore her.
"MMM..A-AH" she moaned even louder.
adrien picked her up and layed her down on a softer surface. he lined himself up with her pussy and starting thursting at an inhuman speed. "wow baby, you're really wet. all this for me?" he said while looking at her bouncing breast. marinette didn't answer. she was moaning crazy. she held onto adriens hair while her legs were wrapped around his waist, holding on for dear life.

"im gonna c-cum" she said out of breath. in a second white liquid came out of marinette and adrien licked her clean. "tasty."
"you haven't cummed, have you?" she asked the boy.
"nope, i haven't." he replied.
she quickly grabbed his hand and sat him down, his back touching a cold wall.

she immediately started looking for his dick, when found she sucked it her best, it was her first time so she was a bit nervous.
"oh..m-marinette you're so..mmm..g-good." she was proud. he felt adrien getting harder and his dick getting warmer. he was gonna cum. she forced herself to sucked harder and deeper to make him cum. adrien finally released his liquid and marinette licked him clean.

they sat down together and remember they didn't have there kwamis and there clothes were ripped.

-mdc, "so how do we get home?"

-aa, "we don't. we stay here and sleep until our kwamis come back."

-mdc, "in that case..round too?"

adrien only picked her up and placed her on a railing and started kissing her. it was a yes.

hope this was better! i'm working on other chapters rn, it's just kinda hard. sorry :(