2 ll job ll part 2

on the phone
"hey nathaniel? you live around san diego, right?"
"yeah marinette why?"
"well adrien left for a job interview and we took a private plane..and i'm alone. i hate being alone. can you please come over? it should only take about 25 minutes."
"of course marinette. see ya there."
"bye, see ya"

marinette sighed. she hoped adrien was okay, but for now she was paying attention to nathaniel.

30 minutes later
marinettes pov

i heard footsteps from the outside. i looked through a window and there i saw him. nathaniel.
i opened the door and greeted him. "hi nathaniel! i'm glad you could make it. adrien will be back in 2 hours." i told him with a warm smile.
"alright!" he replied while making himself comfortable.
i wanted to watch a movie, play a game, talk about our lives, catch up, be better friends, make jokes, but nathaniel was scrolling through his phone.
"HEY! why don't we do something?" i said to him trying my best to not get mad.
"okay..like?"
"let's catch up!!" i quickly suggested.
"let's talk about our sex life." he said.

oh great, i just got done having sex and now i have to talk about it!
(mdc means marinette dupain cheng) (n means nathaniel)

-mdc, "okay so i've had sex 2 times."

-n, "wow just 2? i've done it 9 times! so when did you to it?

-mdc, "well the first time it was happened. you know? me and adrien were in the kitchen and out of no where he kissed and and placed my on the counter...well i think you know what happened. the second time was just now."

-n, "JUST NOW? OKAY TELL THE DETAILS!!"

-mdc, "okay..we were sitting down and then he felt horny because i looked like i was sucking his "dick" when i was just yawning. and then he kissed and and i crawled into and lap, then you know. it was
like he clearly meant, i wanna have sex with you."

adrien busted into the door.
"you wanna have sex with who?"
he looked over to my right to find an old friend from high school.
"this guy? please his dick isn't even 3 inches. also GET OUT. i need to speak with my wife."

"ok man chill she called me. bye marinette."  nathaniel looked at adrien like he wanted to punch him but he decided to just leave.

adriens pov
- aa, "so you just decided to have sex with another guy?

-mdc, "NO! i called him over because i hated being alone. we were just talking about our sex life and when you heard that sentence, i meant that YOU wanted to have sex with me. i'm sorry adrien. you're the only person that ill ever have sex with."

-aa, "is that so?"

she nodded.
"you've been such a bad girl baby. you deserve to be punished."
"oh no adrien. i could hardly walk!"
"oh baby you don't be able to even run after this."
she looked at me like it was the first time she fell in love with me.

nobody pov
marinette stared into adriens eyes. getting closer to his face, he finally was close enough and immediately started making out. there make out session was light at first but overtime it got very overheated. in a blink they were both undressed.
adrien traced through his lady's body, admiring her.
marinette felt many tingles through out her body when adrien would lick her.
-mdc, "why don't you just get to fucking me? i hate when you tease me"

-aa, "okay if that's what you need."

marinettes pov
i guess when adrien said that it was a warning that he was gonna start thrusting into me, but of course i didn't know. in a second i could feel my boyfriends hard dick in me. "AA-AH..MMMM" i moaned loudly, very loudly that i would consider it yelling.
"HA-HARDER...OMG"

adrien starting thrusting faster..faster..faster and harder. i was not even moaning at this point. i was enjoying this a lot until i remembered something.

"FUCK..STOP ADRIE-EN STOP" he didn't get my point so i slapped his face and locked myself in the bathroom.

adriens pov
"MARINETTE IM SORRY. PLEASE COME OUT" i begged her while banging on the bathroom door. "I TOLD YOU TO STOP ADRIEN."

-aa, "i'm sorry i thought you were moaning and i was just to good."

-mdc, "NO ADRIEN! i remembered something."

-aa, "what did you remember?"

-mdc, "remember when you cummed in me? like 3 hours ago?"

-aa, "yes..why?"

-mdc, "you can get pregnant. and plus that was a lot of juice."

-aa, "okay so? don't you wanna be a mom? i'm ready to be a dad."

-mdc, "fine if you're so sure."

marinette came out of the bathroom and i hugged her tightly not wanting to let go.
she didn't hug back. instead the dragged to to the bed and layed me down while she was getting on top of mine, like she was about to ride me.
"i liked to be in control anyway." marinette said as she sucked into her boyfriends cock.
she sat for a while. when she was ready she started riding him holding onto his shoulders.
he loved when she would ride him. she was a pro at riding.
"i'm gonna..cum marinett-te"
"better do it in me."
i didn't know this side of my girlfriend, but i loved it.
she begin to ride me faster causing me to let out small moans.
"mm..ahh" after a bit we both cummed together. i could tell my girl was exhausted.
"hey adrien?"
"yes marinette?"
"i don't think i'll get a job if i can't stand up straight."
"don't worry."

they cuddled up and bed and feel into a deep sleep holding each other very tightly like they never before.

*bonus*
when the pilot came in and saw the clothes all over the floor and white liquids on the seats, he quickly left the plane.
"i am quitting my job."

sorry it took a very long time :(
i'll be using pictures in the next chapter!