"Done." I said boredly. Tobi nodded happily.

Soon, the fight was near over. I watched as Sasuke fell down, sitting and panting. Karin ran up to him, kneeling by his side.

"Sasuke, hurry up and bite me!" Karin yelled. I watched carefully, my eyes bored. Sasuke slowly opened his mouth, pulling his head back a bit and biting Karin. She looked up, closed her eyes, her cheeks a bright red, and moaned and groaned at the same time..

What the fuck Karin? This isn't the time to act like Sasuke is trying to give you sexual contact you dumbfuck!

But then, Danzo got up and cut off his arm from turning into a tree, blabbidy blah.

Seriously, I could care less.

"Eh, Tobi. Where is Zetsu?" I asked bordly. He shrugged cutely, slowly standing up and watching intensly.

I watched as Danzo held Karin's throat, keeping her held hostage.

"Don't move, Karin." Sasuke spoke boredly as he glared at Danzo. Karin fainlty smiled, but Sasuke made a Chidori lightning sword and stabbed through Karin and into Danzo. Karin's smile disappeared as blood dripped down her chin.

"Holy shit!" I said popping up, sitting up watching intensly as my face was still bored and emotionless with my eyes, my eyes were just a little wide. "Hell to the yes!" I said, nodding as Karin was in pain.

Now if I could finish her off, that'd be amazing!

Wait, I don't have to, he hid a vital spot.

I heard Tobi chuckle a bit.

"Now that is what I wanted to see." He said softly in Madara.

"Isn't it gorgeous, Minati-senpai?!" Tobi cried cutely.

"It's perfect Tobster." I said softly.

I watched as Danzo let go of Karin, and she fell face first onto the floor.

I watched boredly and coldly, but I was actually kind of interested.

I watched as Danzo tried to run, but Sasuke just walked after him. I sighed, standing up next to Tobi. We both did no handsigns, said no words, like I did earlier, and disappeared. We both appeared in mid air, a few feet away from the ground, and gently floated down, our cloaks swaying. Danzo stared at us, fearful.

Tobi spoke, he said something to trigger his memory, because his eyes went wide as he was thinking.

I watched then to Danzo as he thought.

"For the sake of the ninja world, I can't let at least one of you three live!" Danzo yelled as some sort of curse mark appeared on his chest.

"Sasuke, get far away from Danzo!" I snapped. He nodded, jumping back as some sort of inky liquid flew out of his chest.

Tobi and I both started to sink into the ground, using the body manipulating techniques that were Tobi's basic elements.

We both disappeared, I appeared back ontop of the arch, sitting and watching as Danzo created a huge explosion.

I waited a few minutes and then appeared side by side with Tobi as Sasuke was on the other side of Tobi.

"That was a close call." Tobi said softly.

Tobi told Sasuke about the sealing jutsu that Danzo used just now. I watched as a hawk flew over us.

"Tobi." I said boredly and emotionlessly.

"Lets head to the Hidden Leaf village next." Sasuke said boredly looking up at the sky and to the hawk.

"That's the Hidden Leafs, eh?" Tobi asked boredly. Tobi jumped down to Danzo's corpse.