Introduction

I awoke to the sound of clashing downstairs. I figured it was mom getting breakfast ready. I rubbed my eyes and looked at my alarm clock: 6am. A little earlier than I would normally get up, but too late to go back to sleep. I rolled out of bed and put on my robe. I walked downstairs to the kitchen in a fog. Harry was at the table in his pajamas eating a bowl of cereal. I went to grab a bowl and sat down.

Anne: You better wish Harry luck. He's got boot camp today.

I was disappointed that I was going to miss boot camp. I wanted to be there to support him, but I had to go to school. I went back upstairs and got ready. I came down and saw Harry and mom at the door.

Harry: Goodbye hun.

Harry reached over and gave me a bear hug.

Anne: I'll text you when we find out the results.

Emily: Okay. Good luck Harry!

Harry and mom left and I left to catch the bus.

(4 hours later)

I was sitting in biology class bored out of my mind. This was the subject I was the worst at so I tended to zone out. I felt my pocket buzz. I raised my hand and excused myself. I snuck into the bathroom and looked at my phone. I had a text from my mother; Harry didn't make it through. I sighed and put my phone down. I didn't even know what to say. Harry was going to be devastated. Just as the shock was wearing off, my phone vibrated again. Mom said Harry was called back and had gotten through; but they had put him into a group with 4 other guys; Liam Payne, Niall Horan, Louis Tomlinson and Zayn Malik. I was so relieved. This had been Harry's dream since he was little and I was so glad it was finally working out for him. I read further and it said that the boys were coming to stay the night at our house to start bonding with each other. At that moment, I never knew that our lives would change forever.