𝒞𝒽𝓇𝒾𝓈𝓉𝓂𝒶𝓈

Start from the beginning

"Er.." He searched the names, not finding anything familiar, "What's a Boxing Telescope?" Harry questioned unknowingly.

George and Fred looked at each other and went a little further down the list. "Just pick one out for me. I may be needing it soon." Harry looked over to Y/N who was chatting with Ron and Hermione at the time.

"Need it?" Fred scrunched his brows.

"Why would you be needing it?" George chipped in on a question as Harry ignored incidentally.

Fred and George followed his eyesight and noticed him staring at Y/N but quickly turned to each other and shrugged.

⚀ ⚁ ⚂ ⚃ ⚄ ⚅

"Happy Christmas, Y/N!" Harry shouted from below the architect with his new knitted sweater from Molly already on. Y/N lazily rubbed her eyes and walked down to greet them.

Hermione came out seconds later since she was the one who woke up Y/N in the first place.

Hermione was sure to hug Ron, then Harry, then Ginny, then the twins and threw herself on the couch by the fire. Y/N was still busy getting down the stairs as all of that happened.

"Someone woke up on the wrong side of the broom." Ginny giggled before smirking, "Or maybe she feel asleep on the right side of one." She looked over at Harry who was listening but slightly distracted by Y/N as she walked over.

"Ginny!" Hermione's eyes widened as she nudged Ginny in shock. The remaining Weasleys were sure to laugh. Harry turned to them in confusion.

"I don't get it.." He spoke quietly.

"Just open your presents." Hermione tried so hard to change the subject. They let Harry go first since.. well.. we all know why I shouldn't have to explain that.

Anyway, he received from Hermione a book labeled 'Quidditch Through the Ages', a box filled with different magical candies from Ron, fireworks that could be used countless times from Fred and George, and a ring from Ginny that had 'Hero' engraved on it.

"Thank you for saving my life, Harry." Ginny motioned to the ring happily causing Harry to smile gratefully.

"Thanks guys I couldn't appreciate you enough." Harry spoke in a soft, genuine tone.

"My turn, lover boy." Y/N whispered in his ear with excitement. He turned around to look at her and reached for her unusually small box. Harry, however, was not complaining.

He opened it and was immediately startled by the sparkling dust that bolted out of the box. Harry held out his hand to catch some of it but when it came in contact with him, it began to change into something.

"Y/N what is-"

"Shhh!" Y/N jokingly hushed Harry as his attention returned to his hand. He was now holding a black chained necklace made out of some kind of expensive material he wasn't familiar with. He slid it on and it disappeared leaving him a bit worried.

"Where'd it go?" Harry whispered to himself but everyone else heard and were concerned as well.

"It appears only at certain times. Before you go to bed, when you're thinking of me, and when you're hungry." Y/N beamed in joy but Harry was still kind of lost.

"When i'm hungry?" He questioned.

"Yeah, because if you're home with those terrible people, my bracelet will turn green and I could send you a meal with my code words."
Y/N raised her arm and shook her wrist to make her bracelet appear, "Whenever you think of me it'll glow F/C, and it also gets rid of bad dreams." She explained as everyone else stared at Harry's chest in disorientation.

"Well, thanks! But er.. I don't think I want them to know when i'm thinking of you.." Harry blushed slightly.

"We don't see anything, lad." George looked at the both of them as if they were the ones pulling a prank on them.

"Yeah.. are we missing something?" Fred added on in uncertainty.

"Not at all." Y/N shook her head and chuckled when she caught Harry staring at her, "I'm glad the necklace works though." She eyed his F/C chain with a smirk causing him to look away.

Her bracelet glowed a bright red, which was Harry's favorite color. The rest began to open their presents enthusiastically leaving a big mess everywhere. They shared laughs, smiles, and for two.. colorful jewelry.

⚀ ⚁ ⚂ ⚃ ⚄ ⚅
[as]