"Shred them!" Some cat yelled.

"We'll beat them easily!" Rainpaw's mother yowled.

"We will attack," Froststar eyed all of her warriors.

"Yes!" yowls of triumph rose from the gathered cats.

"But not until they come to attack us here." Froststar ended.

"What?" Sparrowtail rose from the gathered cats and yelled. "If we don't attack, they'll think we're weak!" His eyes narrowed.

"Yes, but if they come here again, we attack." Froststar stayed calm as her warriors protested. She's so reasonable, I wish I could be like her someday! She waited as her warriors settled down, and no cat protested.

"It's a deal then, we'll attack as soon as they step paw into our border again!" Froststar concluded.

As the Clan was about to break up, Froststar announced again, "there are two warriors I want to make!" Mousepaw and Honeypaw's ears pricked, and their eyes lightened up as they figured out they were going to be apprenticed.

"Mousepaw and Honeypaw!" Willowpaw exclaimed, "lucky them!"

"Yeah, I wish I was a warrior!" Rainpaw agreed, looking enviously at the two older apprentices. Lucky!

"Mousepaw and Honeypaw, you have both passed the warrior assessment and is ready t o become a warrior!" Froststar flicked her tail to beckon them forward.

"I, Froststar, leader of RainClan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on these apprentices. They have trained well to learn your noble code and is ready to become a warrior in their turn."

She paused, and continued, "Mousepaw, Honeypaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and to protect and defend your Clan, even at the cost of your life?" Froststar eyed the two apprentices expectantly. I wonder what their names are!

"I do," Mousepaw replied without a doubt.

"I do," Honeypaw's mew came out as a loud whisper, but there was no doubt she wasn't ready.

"Then, by the powers of StarClan, I give you your warrior names. Mousepaw, Honeypaw, from this moment on you will be known as Mouseheart and Honeyfur! StarClan honors your loyalty and your courage to defend your Clan." Froststar ended, eyes fixed on the two warriors.

"Mouseheart! Honeyfur! Mouseheart! Honeyfur!" The Clan cheered the names of the new warriors. Mouseheart and Honeyfur! Such wonderful names!

Willowpaw was beside her, "we have new warriors now!"

"We're as strong as ever!" Rainpaw nodded. And we will be able to fight off RiverClan now for sure! New confidence flowed through Rainpaw. We will win this battle!

***

"Froststar!" Pebbleclaw bursted out of the entrance of the camp, and ran to report to Froststar. Rainpaw followed, curious. It's probably the RiverClan cats now.

"What's happening?" Froststar turned to look at Pebbleclaw, she was calm, but through her words, Rainpaw could detect fear.

"RiverClan has attacked!" Pebbleclaw's eyes were wide, "I-I was just hunting, then the RiverClan cats came charging in so I..." She stammered.

"Okay, Firefeather!" Froststar called the deputy's name.

"What do you need?" Firefeather asked.

"Organize a battle patrol! Now! RiverClan has invaded! Quick!" Froststar explained in a hurry, she's panicking. Rainpaw realized, leaders are scared too!

"Of course!" Firefeather hurried off to gather a patrol.

"Goldenfeather, Stonepelt, Stormwing, Lightnose, Streamfur, Sparrowtail, Pebbleclaw, Fernshadow, Leafshade, Flowerpetal." Firefeather suddenly hesitated. She must be thinking about Featherpaw. Rainpaw thought.

"Dawnheart, Mouseheart, Rainpaw, Willowpaw, and Bramblepaw and I will come too." Firefeather finished, and the cats who were called quickly gathered behind her.

Amberpaw and Cloudheart was at the in front of the medicine cat den, their herbs ready.

"I hope I remember my herbs!" Rainpaw heard Amberpaw murmur nervously. She must feel so responsible. Rainpaw looked sympathetically at her.

"I'm so nervous!" Rainpaw suddenly whispered to Willowpaw. What if I don't remember my moves like Amberpaw's scared she'll forget her herbs! StarClan help me! Rainpaw suddenly panicked, fear rushed through her, but then, she calmed down. I'll be okay, the warriors will help me.

"Me too! But it's exciting!" Willowpaw exclaimed, and bounded ahead. I guess. Rainpaw followed slowly.

Ahead, they could see the RiverClan cats unsheathing their claws and in their battle stances.

The Stream was swarming with cats, and Fishleap suddenly looked around, asking his Clanmates, alarmed, "does anyone smell... RainClan?" He didn't even get to finish. We're going to win! We have more cats than them, and we know the territory more than they do! Rainpaw felt confident now.