Chapter 7

Kiana POV

It was finally the day that Harry and I go on tour and leave Liam. I hugged Liam " Imma miss you." Liam said as he hugged me even longer. " I'll miss you too." I said running my hands through his hair. I pulled away and walked to get a bottle of water. Liam and Harry said their goodbyes. I walked out of the door and sat in the passenger seat and Harry soon go it. 

We got to the the airport because he has to do the US leg of the tour and all that. There was fans and flashes I just walked through it all like I was use to it. I mean my brother was in One Direction and I'm with Harry Styles. I don't know what Harry and I are I'll ask him later. We got to the lounge and were waiting for our flight to be called. "Harry?" I asked we were the only ones in here because it was early in the morning as in 3 or 4 am. "Yeah." He said looking at me. Here goes nothing. " Are we dating? Like what are we because I need to know." I spoke ad he smiled. "I wish we were dating but I don't want to overwhelm you." He spoke. "You won't because I know what I want and I want to be with you." I spoke softly looking at the ground. Since when did tile become so interesting? I thought to myself. "Okay then Kiana Payne Do you want to be my girlfriend?" He asked and I looked at min and smiled. "Yes." I said and hugged him. 

We landed 14 hours later

We got to baggage and there was flashes and fans coming up to him and I. We managed to get our bags and then set our way to the car. We got to the hotel and saw Sarah and Mitch in the lobby. "Hey Harry. "Mitch said hugging him and Sarah did the same. "Guys don't freak but this is my girlfriend Kiana." He said and I gave a smile wave. " Hi." Sarah said. Sarah and I we like bestfriends even though we just met. We all went to our rooms and I laid down on the bed. Jet lag can go to hell. "You okay love?" Harry asked as I felt a dip in the bed. 
"Yeah just jet lag." I said. "That make sense since you haven't traveled in a while." He spoke wrapping his arms around my waist and pulling towards him. "Do you want to sleep?" He asked thinking I was still awake. "I'll take that as a yes." he said laughing kind of then I felt him shift and soon fell asleep. 

After what felt like forever I woke up and Harry was just laying there. "Hi." I spoke and he smiled. "Hi." He said. 

He had a show to do tonight and had an interview that had to be done. I tagged along with him. He was on the Capital and I was invited in. "So Kiana you and Harry were papped together what's uhh what's going on here?" He said pointing between  us. "Umm Harry and are traveling together because why not and Liam wanted me gone." I said making them laugh. "Harry? What your story?" He said looking at Harry. "Erm Kiana and I are in a relationship that's why we were holding hands and I pushed some shows back because I with erh and Liam in London just laying low." He said. "We saw that you guys were hanging put because of what you posted on your Instagram story a week ago." He spoke. "Have ya?" Harry spoke. "Yeah." he said pulling up the video.

A/N 

my chapter are becoming longer and longer the more I write. I am trying to write as much as possible for this book and my other one. Then I am also working on the surprise that only one person knows about. Take a guess on that please because then I'll feel better about it and not just drop it now.