Chapter 6

Kiana's POV

Harry was leaving again in two days and I'd be going with him. Liam wasn't to fond of the idea of me leaving with H. He managed to find a way to live with it. 

I was sitting on my floor folding cloths to put in my bag. Harry was at the market. "Ki?" I heard him say with Liam laughing. "I'm in my room" I yelled back to him. A few seconds later a Mr. Harold E. Styles popped in my room. "Hey." I said not looking up from  my tasks. "Hey, everything okay?" He said sitting next to me. I nodded and finished folding my clothes. I looked up and saw him staring at me. "Yes Harry?" I said looking into his eyes. "I- umm I don't know actually." He said licking his lips. "You want to kiss me." I said bluntly. "Umm,  yea I guess I do." He said looking at me. I leaned in and kissed him and he kissed me back. After about two seconds of kissing I hear a "Kiana!" Liam yelled I pulled away and sighed. "Glad I'm going on tour with you." I whispered and chuckled and got up.

I walked downstairs to find Liam waiting at the bottom. "What?" I said with an annoyed tone. "Nothing just wanted to know what you wanted to do for dinner." he spoke. "Umm I don't care just not Pizza." I said and he nodded. I walked back up to my room. 

I grabbed my suitcase to put my clothes in it. Once I finished that I sat down on my bed starring at Harry. "You okay?" He asked with a smirk on his face. "Yeah just stressed out." I spoke running my fingers through my hair.  I got up to shower and I took my clothes, I may or may not have grabbed my TPWK shirt. I walked back out and sat at my desk. "Let me see your shirt." Harry spoke and I turned to him and he had his phone out recording me. I turned back around and was on my phone. 

A/N

Sorry these are short, but I get my first dose of the COVID vaccine on Friday, the day I leave for vacation. thats all shop TWPK