Truth Untold ♡

Are you ready? 😇

Taehyung's POV

"how would I talk back to her at that moment, she was so hurt, I can't hurt her anymore " I mumbled and sniffed.

I look a long breath and wiped my tears.
" I don't have the force like before, I'm hurt instead " I talked to myself.

Aaka's POV

" I see you are so desperate to divorce me " He glared at me then Taehyung got up and left the room.

I was sitting on the floor, covered my face and sobbed.

After a while I wiped my tears and exited the room and went to my room. I couldn't sleep, many thoughts were roaming in my mind.

* Everything was started after we got married, then the main problem is me, I should left. I don't want to make things more complicated for him * I thought, I opened my social media to check and saw lots of sweet wishes for our anniversary.

Few minutes later I drifted to sleep.

Author's POV

It's not like that Taehyung slept in peace, no peace was there, only the fear was there, which was eating him gradually but he was helpless, helpless with a different state. And he knows it, still there was no star to direct his destiny, their destiny. Aaka and Taehyung's.

This was the toughest situation, they knows that it's not right, there heart knows but the threads were started to loose.

Love is not easy, when the two poles attracts each other but the magnetic force loose it's strength.

The time was too tough to get a hold. Too tough to explain things. Sometimes things are like you understand it but you don't have enough words to express it, and your heart is full with emotion then it comes out like tears.

The night sky and the moon was the witness of their heartbreak.

Taehyung's POV

I feel like my heart will be explode with emotions which I can't express.
I hurted her enough, I don't want to hurt her anymore, I accepted which she wanted, if I didn't she wouldn't be able to bear it anymore. I lost my fear to loose her because I'm loosing her everytime, every minute and every second.

I was hopeless for my feelings, which filled my heart.

I couldn't sleep properly last night. I woke up early in the morning, I don't know why. I went passed by her room, the door wasn't locked from inside. I opened the door slowly and peeked, Aaka was sleeping soundless. I saw her face from a far, a beauty whom I rejected and now feeling. I bit my bottom lip and closed the door. I pressed my eyes shut to hold the emotions.

I went to downstairs and made green tea for myself, imo won't come today.

I drank my tea and scrolling through my phone. Aaka didn't wake up yet, I'm hungry now. I thought about to make some ramen. I took a deep breathe and before entering the kitchen I slided the papers on the dining table.

I searched for ramen in the cupboards finally I found them. I took some green onion from the fridge to cut.

Aaka's POV