She looked throughout the store and saw something that she liked. She smiled and grabbed it. 

At the dorm...

JiU and Gahyeon were just hanging out with Pie and Cherry. While playing, JiU looked at Gahyeon. The thought that she might not be going didn't really suit her.

"Are you okay with being by yourself Gahyeon?" She asked worried. The younger one nodded with a smile.

"I'll be okay Eomma. You should have fun. Besides, I'm just a human." She said while smiling trying to tell JiU that it's okay.

"Are you positive?" JiU asked again still unsure. Gahyeon nodded.

"I'm positive. If anything happens, I'll call out to you." Gahyeon said happily. JiU nodded.

"I'll listen for your voice then." She said while smiling back towards the girl. They heard the door open and Sua and Handong walked in making sure to hide what they bought.

"What did you get? Can I see them?" JiU asked excited. Her friends both shook their heads.

"You're going to see when we see you at the ball." Sua said while sticking her tongue out at JiU to tease her.

JiU just rolled her eyes and smiled at her friends.

It was about 9 now and the demons haven't come back. 

"I guess they don't want to show us their fancy get ups either." JiU said to Gahyeon. Gahyeon just pouted while nodding and JiU patted her on the head.

A/N: I'm sorry, but I'm going to skip to the day of the anniversary. I don't know what else to really put after that day. 

The day of the anniversary arrived. Yoohyeon, Dami and Siyeon all came out of a car and entered the ballroom. Everyone looked their way.

 Everyone looked their way