🍋Ch. 33 Moments in time...🍋

Start from the beginning

This time Tsukki hears, with a groan he sits up. "Fuck fine.. We're up... quit with your shitty threats. We're getting dressed now."

"Finally! Not my fault you guys stayed up all hours of the night banging. You knew we needed to get on the road." Kuroo's voice is playful and teasing with a fake tone of exacerbation. "Bo and I are heading down to take the bags to the car. You better be down stairs in the next ten minutes. You know how I loathe traffic with every fiber of my being, Tsukki"

"Yeah yeah..." Tsukki responds. He turns towards you doing the exact opposite of what Kuroo said to do. Wrapping his arms around your body and pinning you to the bed once again drawing a startled yelp from you.

Tsukki buries his face in your neck running his nose back and forth across it. His naked chest pressed against yours, mumbling his complaints against your skin like a spoiled child. "Damn Kuroo waking us up... damn Bo for having an extra key to the room... wanted to sleep longer... wanted to fuck you again this morning..."

The last complaint causing a small snort like giggle from you. "You didn't get enough last night?"

Tsukki pulls back meeting your eyes, "No..." the tone he says it with implies the unspoken 'duh, of course not'.

You can't help but giggle a little at how adorable his pouting face is

You can't help but giggle a little at how adorable his pouting face is. You reach out cupping his face using your thumbs on the edges of him mouth to pull his face out of the frown. "Stop pouting, you'll survive not getting morning sex. You've gone plenty of times without. Besides Kuroo's right... it's gonna be a long drive back and if we get stuck in traffic during the busy hours it's gonna be even longer."

Tsukki dramatically throws himself to his back pulling an arm over his eyes. "I'm a failure! I have utterly failed in my abilities to seduce you, whatever will this poor incubus do with out his life's sustenance. This beautiful woman denies him at ever turn! Ohhh No!!!"

You giggle at his acting, if you're being honest with yourself you had been looking forward to morning sex as well. It would seem Tsukki's insatiable sex drive has rubbed off on you, or maybe it's just sex with him. You don't ever remember being turned as much as you are with him or as often.

Looking over at Tsukki with his arm still over his eyes, a devious idea springing to mind. Caving to your internal desires, you sit up and climb on top of him straddling his hips. You're not surprised to find him semi-hard already as you slide you wet core over him. The fact that you both went to bed completely naked making your surprise attack all that more effective.

Your surprise actions have their intended effect of shocking him. He did not expect you to give in to his playful teasing, fully expecting to have to talk his erection down so you both could get ready to leave. He had been in the process of doing exactly that when you climbed on top of him. He groans as his erection begins to awaken full force once again as you rock your wet heat back and forth against him. "Fuck, y/n I thought you said we had to go. Please don't tease me baby."