🍋Ch. 28 Slippery when wet...🍋

Start from the beginning

Pleased with how distracted he's made you he finishes tugging your shirt up but stopping with it trapped over your shoulders and across your eyes. Your mouth and nose peeking out of the bottom of the collar. "Keeeei, what are you doing? I can't see." You whine.

Tsukki gets off the bed with a chuckle and for a split second you feel panicked that he's just going to leave you here like this. You hear a noise in the direction of the folding table. "Kei?"

The bed sinks once again, you feel a hand rest against your thigh, sliding up to squeeze your ass. "Aww what's the matter Pipsqueak? Did you think I left?" His tone is mocking but playful. "How could I ever leave when I have you at my mercy right now. I could do anything I want, I could tease you for hours leaving you on the verge but never allowing you to come or I could make you come over..." he leans over and kisses your stomach at the hem of your shorts slowly tugging them down. "...and over..." he places another kiss lower as he continues pulling "... and over again..." he tugs them down over your ass and down your legs. He places one last kiss on top of your mound. "... until tears are streaming down your face from over stimulation and you're begging me to stop."

You feel as if your body is on fire, his words alone almost enough to send you off into that sweet oblivion. Your breaths come out in a heavy pant, unable to form words.

"But I'm not going to do either of those things, not yet at least." you feel his hand drag along your stomach. A sadistic gleam flashes across his face at the fantastic idea that he has had. "I really hope you paid attention to what you studied this evening Pipsqueak."

You feel something cool and wet move over your stomach, it takes a moment but you can faintly identify that Tsukki is writing something on you. "we are going to find out exactly how effective this little study session was... I've written numbers one through five on your stomach. I'll ask you five questions based on the info you've written on my body."

Tsukki traces his fingers along your thighs coming closer and closer to where you want him to touch you but he never does. "You better hope you get a least three right Pipsqueak." He leans down to growl into your ear in a low whisper. "You really won't like what's going to happen if you don't."

Your mind races with what your consequences might be if you fail. As the silence lingers Tsukki looks along the writing on his body, putting together the information written on him, all the things you needed to learn for your test. He decides his first question after glancing at his stomach and ribs. "What is the origin of the Obliquus Externus?"

Immediately you trace your mind, picturing the location of the muscle he listed. Where it was on his body and what it was connected to. "The origin is the external surfaces of ribs 5-12"

Tsukki leans down kissing the location in question on your body. "Mmm are you sure?"

"Yes" you pant out softly. He pulls back, you feel him draw a circle on your stomach.

"You're correct Shortstuff. One down four more to go." Tsukki looks over his body once again, finding another muscle along his inner thigh. "What is the Origin for the muscle adductor magus?"

His fingers dance along the inside of your thigh, a distraction your mind struggled to over come. "Fuck," you pant as he bends down to lick and suck on your inner thigh. "How am I supposed to concentrate when you're doing that. You don't play fair Kei." Your voice comes out in a whine.

"Ohh and who said I had to play fair, Pipsqueak? Stop trying to change the subject and answer the question." He bites down against your inner thigh then massages with sting away with his tongue.