We're Down Two Hashira

Stuff about the story
I'm changing my writing a bit (it shouldn't be that noticeable it's just so the story/writing flows better)
Since Kai has trained more with his Blood Art he can now interact with ghosts (Like physically touching them without using a Blood Art)
^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^^*^
No one's Pov
"...I see, I will inform the rest of the Hashira about your.....Retirement"
.
.
.
.
"Thank you Oyakata-Sama," Tengen said bowing down.

"....I will host a meeting later today. You can come if you want," Oyakata-Sama said, "But... I can not predict how the others will react"

"Hm....If so I will attend the meeting so I can answer any questions they might have" Tengen said exiting the estate.

Just a few minutes ago Uzui Tengen the Sound Hashira retired, walking away from Oyakata-Sama's estate Tengen couldn't help but feel like he let everyone down, he was supposed to be one of the strongest Pillars but look at him now, he just finished telling his leader that he's stepping down from being a Hashira.

As rain started to fall from the sky and dark grey clouds blocked the once clear blue sky, all the other Hashira had a gut feeling, something was about to happen.

Time Skip

"Kai, the Master has informed me that you will be attending the next Hashiar meeting to discuss about one of the Hashira and your blood art," Oyakata's crow informed the tall grayish-purple-haired boy. "Meet him at half-past noon! caw!"

At the meeting

"Why do you think Oyakata-Sama wants you here?" Mitsuri whispered to Shinobu.

"I have no idea," she told the pink-haired girl.

Quiet murmurs could be heard around the room, most people discussing why there was a meeting or if their leader was ok.

"Do you think this could be about Kai?" Hiro whispered to the Hashaira next to him.

"Possibly, or it could be Tengen's injuries," Hiro's sibling Y/n, told him.

"The Master has arrived," two of his children said simultaneously.

"Hello my children, I wonder what the weather's like today.., for the meeting we will be....discussing about the..retirement of our Sound Hashira Uzui Tengen.." Oyakata told his Hashira.

This stunned all of the Hashira, one of their strongest Pillars was retiring. The first one to speak up was Sanemi.

"What do you mean retirement?!" he spat looking over to Tengen.

"Calm down Sanemi," Y/n told the white-haired male.

"Tch, you better explain this Uzui" he seethed.

"No need to get upset, Sanemi, Tengen does have his reasons," Oyakata told the aggressive Pillar.

"So then what's the reason?" he snapped, his voice laced with venom.

" *Sigh*, Sanemi if I were to continue to be a pillar I would for surely die, I have a missing eye and arm, I wouldn't be that useless, and I'm not quitting I will still be helping around I just won't be going out on missions," he said trying to defuse the tension.

"But...we still need you," Mitsuri said, her eyes all glossy.

"Like I said I will still be helping around, but I won't be a Hashira" he explained again.

"He could---------" Hiro mumbled.

"What was that Hiro?" Tengen asked.

"Umm...well..You could help train people like how the butterfly infirmary has the rehabilitation thing" Hiro told the other Hashiras.