A what now?

TW: Panic attack if you can get triggered by it I will have a warning when it's about to happen

Stuff about the story
( " ) Talking ( ' ) Thinking

⫷⫸⫷⫸⫷⫸⫷⫸⫷⫸⫷⫸⫷⫸⫷⫸⫷⫸

"NII/NEE-SAN!!"

No one's POV
As Y/n and lower moon 2 passed each other Y/n fell to the ground and as lower moon 2 was gloating he spat up some blood and his head rolled to the ground and started disintegrating.
"N-NII/NEE-SAN!" Hiro screamed scrambling to get up.

"Oof, owww" Hiro groaned falling back down.
Trying again Hiro slowly tried to get up and walk towards Y/n.

N-Nii/Nee-San? Nii/Nee-San get up, come on stop playing around....Nii/Nee-San, Nii/Nee-San, NII/NEE-SAN!!! Oh shit, I have to get them to the butterfly estate" Hiro said panicked.

"H-Hello?" Someone asked from behind Hiro"

'SHIT IT'S A DEMON'.
"YOU CAN'T KILL US" Hiro yelled.

"N-No I'm not here to kill you," he said.
"Aren't you a demon?" Hiro asked skeptically.

"Technically I'm only half demon.
I have all the attributes a demon has but without the eating humans.

I'll explain more later but we need to get your sibling to wherever you said," he said "Now come on!! They probably don't have long" He said picking up Y/n.

"HEY PUT THEM DOWN!!" Hiro yelled trying to get Y/n.
"No can do you're severely hurt and there's no way you'll be able to carry them now hop on my back," he said kneeling down.

"There's no way I'm doing that," Hiro said backing away.

Not having any of it the guy just picked up Hiro and told Hiro to tell him where to go while he ran.
"So what's with the whole half demon thing Hiro asked slung over the guy's shoulder.

"My Mom fell in love with a demon and yeah that's about it, oh and the names Suzuki Kai," Kai told him.
"Hang a right here," Hiro said pointing east.

"That's the butterfly estate right there," Hiro said pointing to the butterfly estate.
Taking Y/n Hiro wasted no time thanking Kai and bursting into the butterfly estate.

"SHINOBU SOMEONE HELP AOI!!!" Hiro screamed.
"Hiro you better have a good- O MY GOD HIRO, give Y/n to me AOI!! help Hiro!!" Shinobu commanded.

A few hours later

"SHINOBU I heard what happened is Y/n and Hiro ok?!" Kyojuro asked.

"Yeah, so far nothing too bad is happening so-"
"IS HIRO AND Y/N OK?!?" Tengen asked storming in.

"AS I was saying yes they are ok but they are badly hurt...do you think they meet one of the Twelve Kizuk?" Shinobu asked.
"I don't know," Kyojuro said "Maybe"

Hiro's POV

"Aghh my head" I groaned trying to sit up.

"Hiro lay back down," Shinobu said pushing me back down.
"Hiro are you ok? What happened?" Tengen asked.

"I-I Umm, Umm I-I" I just couldn't get it out, the fight flashed before my eyes, the blood, screams, ash, all of it.
"Hey, hey it's ok don't rush yourself.

"Two D-Demons, kanji eye 1 and 2 Y/n wait Y/n WHERES Y/N?!?" I asked panicking.
"HIRO HIRO calm down it's ok Y/n is ok" Kyojuro tried to comfort me.

The panic attack starts here

"NO, NO, NO!! Y/N, Y/N WHERE ARE YOU!?" I yelled getting up and running down the hall.