There's always a chance people won't like you, but why focus on that when you can focus on the people who do like you and want the best for you?

So that's what she'd do. She decided, as she shampooed her hair, that from then on she would only focus on the positives. She wouldn't let anyone walk over her again, because they do that when they feel like they can. So she wouldn't give anyone the idea that she was a poor girl who could be mistreated anymore.

She was strong as hell, and she'd prove it.

Nearing two in the morning, Eunsae got tired of watching the drama she wasn't even watching, and turned her TV off.

They had the next day free from work, and they'd be traveling in the evening towards Jeju, for their concert there. And then, they'd be going upwards until they reached Gangneung, for their last concert, and they'd be going back home.

It would take about three weeks to do so, and she was so excited about everything that she couldn't sleep.

A soft –almost inaudible– knock took her out of the daydream, and she wondered if it had actually happened or if she was just falling asleep. But, when the knock came again, she slipped out of the bed and walked with furrowed eyebrows towards her door.

There, standing with a small basket filled with baked goods and other delicious foods, was Sunghoon in his silk blue pajamas that smelled like him.

She smiled widely and opened her door for him to rapidly make his way inside, greeting her with a small peck on the lips once she had closed the door.

"Wanna have a date?", he asked while walking inside her room towards the bed.

"Absolutely", she smiled and sat down on the bed, besides Sunghoon. They opened the basket and she could smell the chocolate chips and the vanilla frosting from all the baked goods, and her eyes glossed over.

She was so happy, and he was hers.

"Sunoo helped", he commented with tinted cheeks once they had started digging on the cookies, cakes and muffins.

"I figured", she giggled and moved forward to peck his cheek.

He took her waist on his hands and helped her straddle his lap, and kissed her lips with a small smile tugging at his. She placed her hands on top of his shoulders and leaned into the kiss, enjoying the company and the love that could be felt in the air.

"Wanna stay over?", her eyes twinkled and he nodded.

"I probably shouldn't..."

"If you leave super early then no one will know", she wiggled her eyebrows.

"How on earth am I supposed to say no to you?", his smile was wide and he pressed his lips to her forehead before they picked up the basket and set it aside.

Eunsae climbed on his lap again, feeling like this was all there was for her: happiness, Sunghoon's company, and music.

He laid back, with Eunsae still on top of him, and pulled the covers over them. Kissing all over her face, she giggled and fluttered her eyes closed.

"I love you so much", she confessed, caressing his cheeks with her featherlike fingertips and closed eyes.

A cheesy smile spread throughout his face and she buried it in the crook of her neck, leaving small kisses on the skin available.

"I love you so much, too", he said against her neck and she could feel goosebumps rising on her skin.

"Wanna prove it?", her voice was playful but still, the offer stood.