In regards to news about our artists, we have some things to state.

First of all, all of the following groups will be signing new contracts, that have been revised thoroughly by them and by our company, and that aim for the best interest of our idols: BTS, TXT, ENHYPEN, SEVENTEEN and NU'EST.

We have a few things to state about certain members of BTS, TXT and EHNYPEN.

In regards to BTS' members Jeon Jeongguk and Park Jimin, we are pleased to inform this idols have been dating their significant others for a period a bit longer than three years. Their contracts were strictly made so they could not date, but love has its strange ways. They have asked their partners' information to not be disclosed, and we ask that you take their wishes into consideration.

In regards to TXT's member, Kang Taehyun, we are happy to announce, too, that he has been dating a MOA for a period of s year. They are very happy together and have asked for some time before they are ready to make a public appearance. We ask you, too, to please take their wishes into consideration.

Lastly, in regards to ENHYPEN's members Park Sunghoon and Moon Eunsae, we are pleased to announce they are actually dating. They have been in a relationship for a bit longer than eight months, their relationship being tested over and over by the hardships that our artist, Moon, has gone through and that we have been updating you.

They currently ask for discretion and they will be making a statement in the following years, so please keep an eye out for it and respect their decisions.

To finish, we would like to remind you the strict policies that he hold when it comes to our artists. The act against any of our idols and their new partners will be held accountable, and will be taken to the law enforcements for them to take care of the issues.

We wish all of our artists and fellow workers good luck on the new stages of their lives and new projects that are to come in the future.

Warmly,
HYBE Labels.

Eunsae sighed and locked eyes with her subaenim. She threw herself into his arms, holding back the tears that had been trying to escape her eyes. Tears of relief, of happiness, of exhaustion.

Jeongguk giggled and engulfed her in his arms, smiling proudly at what they all had accomplished.

"I deserve a hug, too", Seokjin stated after watching them hug for what seemed an eternity. "I put a Totoro bandaid on your eyebrow".

"You sent Jeongguk-oppa who made the cut in my eyebrow in the first place", she crossed her arms and Jeongguk threw his arms in the air, letting out a huff.

"I already said I'm sorry!"

She smiled and then hugged Seokjin, feeling his fatherly warmth and feeling happy. They really were there for her, and they all were a family who took care for one another. And she was glad she was a part of it, even if it meant that she had to go through all she had gone through all over again.

She'd choose HYBE, she'd choose Enhypen over and over. This is where she belonged.

"Hyung, I'm really happy you all are getting along, but can I have my girlfriend back?", Sunghoon's voice cut through the ambiance.

"You can", Seokjin let go of Eunsae with a warm smile and then turned towards the boy. "And you better treat her right".

He gulped and Eunsae found her place in between his arms with a teasing grin growing on her lips.