Undying

The year is 2021 around 8 at night.

I have reread all of this story and deleted a few parts. As everyone does in life is grow up and understand that things  are just the way they are. Not every person you meet are gonna have good intentions or attitudes. 

In the world as we know is never gonna stop with hatred, it runs pretty much everything. Yet there are people with good vibes, that are honest good-hearted people.

You have to pick n choose 

Listen, if you always...always  think of the sad times you are gonna be in that state of mind

Be happy, when people are saying horrible things that is not true,know they are wrong be the bigger person and be on your way, be happy.

One thing those people can't stand is when you are unbothered laughing in their faces.

In life we are always gonna have those moments where you are stuck, consistently sad, and don't wanna move.  Understandably, life dies, new life forms, and you live the life your living. 

The actions people do is not completely their fault it's an influence of other people. You learn from a young age what is right or wrong.

*sigh*

You have the power to change your actions, the power to do right once wronged.

Overall, in this world with over 8 million people you will meet bad people and good people. You just have understand not everyone will like you,not be interested in what you are into.

Choose the ones who support your dreams, ones that care about your well being, You don't have to have a huge group a friends, the less the better to be honest.

All I have left to say is I had a ruff childhood, always scared of arguments or just things leading to drama. Having that mindset of things that will constantly go wrong , it lead nowhere just more pain. When I decided let go of the past pain,  and look forward to the future.

You will constantly have pain but you can have happiness too.

So smile think of the happy times and keep moving forward

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Have a goodnight my lovely children

Yes things may seem terrible but trust me it does get better