"No, Curt, it's because I want it too. I want you," Owen confessed, grabbing Curt's hand and kissing it gently. 

"I thought you wanted me past, present, or future?" Curt teased, shoving Owen away playfully.

"Well, yes," Owen smirked, "but I can only do this here." Grabbing the back of Curt's neck, Owen pulled their foreheads together. For a second they just drank in the other's eyes, drank in how much they loved each other.

"May I?" Owen finally managed to breathe out. "I thought you'd never ask," Curt responded. Owen closed the distance and their lips met.

"You know, Owen, I think this is the first good decision you've ever made."

"Shut up and kiss me."

~~~

"You may now kiss each other," the officiator said, and they did.

Mars and Allison's wedding was gorgeous, fairy lights strung around the huge pavillion, mimicking the night sky above them. Flowers covered the field that surrounded them. Speaking of flowers, instead of throwing the bouquet, Allison just yeeted it straight at Curt's face.

All in all, the wedding was going great.

Now music was pumping out of unseen speakers. The alchohol was being passed around. People were dancing. People were talking. People were just having a good time in general.

Curt was sticking to the sidelines, staring at the bouquet in his hands. His eyes flitted over the colorful petals while his questioned how on earth he could ask Owen to marry him.

He was interrupted by a tap on his shoulder. When he looked up he was greeted by Owen smiling and pulling the bouquet away from him. Owen set it on a nearby table before clearing his throat.

"Curt Mega, may I have this dance?" He held out his hand.

"I, uhm... I can't dance, Owen." Curt confessed quietly, shoving his hands into his pockets.

"Then c'mon," Owen looped his arm through Curt's, "we can dance out here where no one's watching."

They walked, arm-in-arm, into the darkness of the flower field. When they were a satisfactory distance away from the lights, they stopped and faced each other. Owen held out his hand, and this time, Curt took it.

They waited a few seconds for the current song to fade away, before their ears were greeted by a familiar tune.

"Well, this is perfect." Curt commented, his smile huge as he placed his other hand on Owen's shoulder. Owen placed his other hand on Curt's hip and pulled him closer.

Wise men say only fools rush in

Curt wrapped his arm around Owen's neck and tucked his face into Owen's chest.

But I can't help falling in love with you

Curt tried to focus on his steps, but Owen was singing under his breath and all Curt could do was fall in love with him more.

Shall I stay?

A light drizzle started falling from the sky.

Would it be a sin

Owen's voice slightly hitched on this lyric, just like it always had. Curt kissed his cheek and joined him in singing.

If I cant help falling in love with you?

The drizzle had slowly turned into a steady downpour, but Curt and Owen continued to slowly rock back and forth.

Like a river flows surely to the sea

Owen pulled himself away from Curt and spun him around slowly. Curt laughed softly, and a warm feeling of security and love spread from his heart throughout his body.

Darling, so it goes

They came back together, but this time closer, their noses barely a centimeter away from each other.

Some things are meant to be

These words hit Curt ten times harder when they were accompanied by Owen's soft eyes staring at him with love and adoration. He could feel himself blushing, and he was glad no one was watching them.

Take my hand, take my whole life too

Their noses bumped together.

For I can't help falling in love with you

Owen's hand found it's way to the back of Curt's head.

Like a river flows surely to the sea

"Kiss me?" Curt asked softly.

Darling, so it goes

"Of course," Owen breathed out.

Some things are meant to be

Curt pressed his lips against Owen's, and he hoped he could convey all the feelings he had in them. Owen just drew him even closer, as if he was scared Curt might be taken away from him.

Take my hand

Curt pulled away to take a breath. In that moment, fear was foreign to him.

"Marry me?" he whispered against Owen's lips.

Take my whole life too

"Of course," Owen responded, his voice incredibly soft.

For I can't help falling in love with you

Curt smiled as a few joyful tears escaped from his eyes, blending in with the rain that had now drenched them both. He pressed his forehead against Owen's and sang along as the song ended.

For I can't help falling in love with you.

~~

A/n

Its done...  its finished.... it's over.... thank god

Remind me to never do that again

Instead of a satisfying ending to the story you got a bunch of Curtwen fluff.... so..... yEah sorry

ANYWAY I've already started on the next one shot so hopefully I will be posting again soon