1

Haylo's POV

June 9, 2020 (covid doesn't exist in the story )
12:35am
School

"Ok bitch so I'm not from here but I know I'm gone whip yo ass if you don't shut the fuck up". I yelled as I got out my seat because this bitch kept trying me.

I think her name blasian but I don't give a fuck I call her a ugly ass rat.

Hi my name is Haylo Marie Arnselette Fox I have twin sister her name Heaven my brother name is Hayden I'm 18 and I like to sing on my free time and I got bars.

"Ha bitch I like to see you try hoe you feeling froggy you need to leap". And in the those words her wish was my mother fucking command I hopped my short ass over the table and punched in her mouth.

Then she pulled my hair one thing I don't do is play about my face or my hair. So with being said I didn't care if I got suspended or expelled I rocked that bitch shit loose. I slammed her head the table and tried to choke her out.

I was pulled off by my boyfriend of two years Turran

(He not famous in the story y'all)

"Chill ma." He said

"Fuck off me I'm leaving." I yelled with that his dumb ass let me go I ran back and kicked  her in the face. And then I left at least kept my promise.

I called my brother Hayden so he can pick me up because I'm not about to stay in dis dumb ass school.

Turran's POV

I walked through the school looking for Haylo to be that little she is aggressive. I swear she gone be the death of me but I love her so much. I turned to the auditorium and seen her out the window. I walked out side and walked up to her." I told your ass to stop fight these dumb hoes". She looked at me like I had two heads.

"You heard what she said boy. I don't even know my mom my dad is dead what the fuck she know bout me bruh?" She said , she so fine when she mad. I snapped back into reality when she said "And why you taking up for her you probably fucking her too". I'm not gone lie I am."Huh?"

Haylo's POV

I'm not insecure and never be ,he just so stupid I be catching him just don't say because I don't want him no more. He looked at me with a blank expression "Bae I'm- I don't want to here it" I cut him off before he make lame ass apology. This his third time doing this shit but it's all good I done.

I tried to walk away but he grab my and squeezed it not this shit again . "Nigga if you don't let me go I'm gone slit your throat". And I saw my brother car the lord saved his ass today.

Hayden POV

"I don't give a fuck it ain't mine" I hung on one of my hoes well ex hoe. Then I called my sister heaven "yello" she said all loud " come outside I'm picking y'all up" then hung up.  Wassuh my name Hayden Anthony Fox I'm 25 I make money by selling I'm not proud of but it I got to provide for my sisters they know about it so they wassup I taught them how to shoot they my lil gangstas.

Haylo jumped in the car mad as hell.

"What's wrong ". I asked

" I had to beat another bitch ass and on top of that she sleeping with Turran."

She said then heaven jumped in the car.

"Bitch your fight got air dropped". We looked back at her .

"Okay mb but look I got he Tickets to his show" she said lookin at Haylo

"BITCH NLE OMG I LOVE YOU SIS" she said jumping to the back seat.

"Ight sit back we going home." I said

678 words

_____________________________________How y'all like this so far