• our after party •

Start from the beginning

I sat at the bar finishing off the last of my drink while Seb went to the bathroom. I was sat talking with Tom Holland who had come over and introduced himself while Seb was away.

"Wait you know Zendaya" he asked slightly shocked but still smiling at me.

"yeah we worked together a few times she's great"

Tom nodded but before he could say anything Seb came back over smiling, he looked Tom up and down and gave him a playful frown "and what are you doing at a bar are you even old enough to be here"

Tom rolled his eyes as the bar tender slid him his drink "surpassingly I am" Tom stood up and smiled before walking off.

Seb turned to me and grinned "hey you wanna head out"

================================

Instagram story posted by Kamila:

=================================

We had decided to walk back to Seb's apartment since we still had a week until we moved into the new house.

Half the way home we took a short cut through a park and my feet started to get sore, I stopped letting go of seb's hand. He stopped and turned back to look at me "you good"

I nodded before slipping off my heels and letting my feet hit the concrete. Seb shook his head "you are not walking back bare foot what if you step on glass"

I laughed "I'll be fine"

Seb sighed and walked towards me picking me up almost to easily over throwing me over his shoulder, I screamed slightly not expecting him to do so. Seb started walking and laughing to himself as he held my hips steady on his shoulder. My head dangled upside down making me feel slightly light headed I laughed and tapped seb's back "Seb you gotta put me down my brain is gonna fall out"

He laughed sliding me off his shoulder and sitting me down on a bench beside us. "Okay but will you at least wear my shoes so your not barefoot i at least have socks you don't"

I laughed as Seb slipped his shoes off and put them onto my feet, I stood up and grinned at him "their a little bit Seb"

"Well you know what they say about big feet" Seb winked playfully and I rolled my eyes sarcastically scoffing as I started to walk my feet scuffing at the weight of his shoes, "your unbelievable"

"Yeah but you love me"

I nodded "Damn right about that"

"Kam"

I turned around to look at Seb happy tears instantly filling my eyes as I saw him down on one knee.

"Seb" I wiped the tears from my face as he smiled up at me,

"Kamila Jenner you are the most incredible woman I have ever met and I love you for that so much" his voice broke into a whisper as tears filled his eyes. Seb shook his head still smiling he clearly wanted to say more but decided against it, "will you marry me?"

"Do you even need to ask?"

Seb laughed standing up, pulling me closer and kissing me. Seb pulled back and held me close his face buried I'm the crook of my neck I could feel his smile against my face. My grip tightened around Seb as more happy tears fell, "god I love you Seb" I whispered into his ear and he let out a small chuckle pulling back to hold my face in his hands. He wiped the tears away with the pad of his thumb smiling wildly at me.

"I love you to kam"

Seb and I let go of each other and He opened the small black box he'd been holding and slid a ring onto my finger lifting my hand and kissing my knuckles as he did.

I looped my arm around seb's as we started to walk again, the huge smiles remaining of our faces. Seb looked over at me "you know I was gonna wait until our anniversary next week but seeing you in my shoes really sealed the deal"

I laughed and playfully hit his shoulder.

"Shut up you made me wear them" I paused letting us walk in a comfortable silence until one question came to mind "did you ask my dad?"

Seb nodded "obviously. we went for brunch the other day and I asked her then, she even helped me pick the ring god knows I couldn't do that myself"

I looked down at my hand I hadn't even looked at the ring yet, it was beautiful I smiled back up at seb resting my head on his shoulder as we walked "you went to brunch when? I've been with you nearly all week apart from when you had press on mo- you didn't have press did you?"

"nope"