...💜VERY IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT🌹...

Like the subheading, very important announcement. Please read to the end.

Firstly I wanna wish my baby sister a happy birthday.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GERALDINE HOMAKWOKWO OPURUM

AND ALSO WANNA DEDICATE THIS PIECE TO MY LATE SISTER MILDRED ICHECHI OPURUM, WHO DIED THE SAME DAY GERALDINE WAS BORN.

REST IN PEACE MY LOVE, YOU SHOULD HAVE BEEN FIFTEEEN YEARS NOW

You can also help me wish her. I remember her saying vividly. "Sister, why don't you want to add my name in your new single book, add my name na"

Haha, and I just had to fulfil her request. On this day I wish you long life and property, good health. You still remain my baby, no matter how big you have grown. Continue to bring good things in your life and the life of others around you consciously, as your name Homakwokwo implies. "Good Thing Never finishes"

I love you.

Important..

Sorry for keeping you guys pending, but it wasn't done intentionally, don't forget I complaint about my health in the last two chapters. And for the past one month, I have been sick and unable to focus. My illness isn't so fatal, don't be scared but if not properly handled it could get out of hand.

I am going through a lot and my mental health needs peace, With medications, I am getting better. I haven't been able to do what I loved doing, reading and writing.

But I am getting better. I would have resumed writing this week, but I need to defend my seminar, and my exams start next week. This is my finals year plus my illness, equals more stress.

I am taking a break till July. Which I would come back strong and healthy.

To those who have always wanted to read FRENEMIES: BETRAYAL. It will begin also by July but on another platform, will inform when the time comes.

I wanna give special thanks to dheenmah I call her my golden queen, she has really been of help in my recovery

Rokeebat_Eesuola never fails to check on me, truly my wifey

WHYTEBIRD His impact in my life has made me progress, health-wise

     QueenofQeciverse  You may not know but that little talk with you made an impact on my life and health.

I love you all and each of you will be getting a dedication in the next four chapters of this book.

Please you guys should have some patients,  will start updating very well by July.

To Everyone who checked on me, I really appreciate, Pweetyaffy, swilswil etc, i cant start mentioning names, becuz it i won't be able to finish anytime soon. Love you all.

PURPLE PRINCESS💜💜💜