10: Devil's Engagement.

Magsimula sa umpisa

"You are looking gorgeous Try. Today I have to keep my hawk eyes on you so that no body dares to cross their fucking limits." He said with pure sincerity in his eyes and seriousness in his voice causing me to giggle at his possessiveness.

Bryson and Braydon are always like this. Super protective...!!

"Lest go..." I said enthusiastically and linked my hand with his arm. He chuckled at mh antics and I grinned as we made our way out from the mansion.

Engagement ceremony is organised in the left wing of the house. We usually dont book places for our private function as our background doesn't allow that. Only business funtictions are held outside with very very very tight security.

Sometimes I don't actually believe that I live with power mafia of New York. It's not that I live in illusion. I know the reality of my life and from where I belong. I also know my past and I also consequences of my any wrong step.

It's just things are always seems good to me. Everyone around me is protective and caring. Whenever I feel a little, there will always be someone to lift my spirit again.

Sighing we made our way to the left wing and I see a the whole left wing was decorated very beautiful. A lot of people were already present there. A lot eyes turned towards us but we kept on walking.

I squealed and left Bryson's arm and ran towards my girlfriends.
They both hugged me and we giggled.

Tessa dress👆

Tessa dress👆

April dress👆

April dress👆

[A/N: Check characters introduction. I have put April and Tessa too.]

"Ohh so miss Pinky promise is also here." Bryson said in a mocked tone from our behind.

Tessa rolled her eyes with a groan while April and I smirked.
Welk the thing is that Bryson also these Tessa becoz once she told me to do Pinky promise and unfortunately Bryson was there and witness everything, and from then he stared teasing her with this name.