"Yeah, we're not Enhypen without her", Riki mumbled while playing with his fingers to avoid looking at the saddened expressions his hyungs wore.

Jake sighed.

"We can't go on without her", his trembling voice stated. "It would hurt too much to feel like we're leaving her behind".

"You have to think this very thoroughly. You're only now gaining recognition, becoming a known group in the industry. It would be counterproductive to just stop right now", Bang Sihyuk stated.

"It is counterproductive that Eunsae has the need to leave, sir", Sunghoon broke the silence. He had been listening up until now but he couldn't just be silent anymore.

He loved her and she was leaving.

"Kids, I know this is hard, but please look at it differently", he pleaded.

Heeseung pursed his lips before another curse left his mouth. It was a sour feeling: knowing that they had to keep going without her.

No one dared look anyone in the eyes, and they stayed silent for what seemed like forever. That's until Sunoo broke down in tears. He really didn't want her to leave, she couldn't just leave him; leave them.

Who would he cuddle? Who would make Riki giggle and Heeseung groan with her puns? Who would have sarcastic comebacks for anything Jay said? Who would hold Sunghoon as if he was the best gift the universe had given her? Who would just sit in silence with Jake and watch the airing drama with Jungwon?

Who would complete them if she wasn't there?

~*•*~*•*~

Eunsae sighed, while she looked up at Beomgyu. He had been there, with her, while the boys were having a meeting. She had made sure Xylon was there to hold them while they broke down, because she knew they would. Just as she felt her soul shattering now.

She knew what the meeting was about, she knew what they would be facing, and she felt so guilty. She didn't want to leave them, but she just couldn't stay. It was too much, life had started to be too much for her and she needed support.

As hard as it was for her to admit it, it was a kind of support that none of the boys could give her. It was a support and a comfort only her mother's arms would provide. And she dreaded that.

She needed mom.

So she followed Beomgyu silently towards the black van after giving one last look inside the dorm. The bedroom where she had had a gossip-pajama-party with the maknae line, the living room where she had held Sunghoon's hand for the first time, the bathroom where she had styled Jay's hair, the kitchen where TXT had burnt a pizza while comforting her when she was sick. She took one last glance out the window, towards the sky that only looked that beautiful from that spot in the dorm.

Would they forgive her for leaving them? Would they forgive her for not saying goodbye?

She couldn't bear to say goodbye.

It would be too painful, too heartbreaking, it would only make it hurt more, and she didn't want to hurt her friends anymore. She didn't want to be a burden, but mostly she wanted them to be happy.

Yes, hell yes she would miss them. But she really hoped they would just carry on. She new they had it in them. She believed in them.

Arriving at the airport, she started crying again.

She had been assigned three bodyguards who would go wherever with her, and accompany her on every step of her hiatus. She was thankful for them. If it weren't for them, she wasn't sure if she'd feel safe climbing on a plane.