On the surface, it wouldn't seem much of a big deal that YN didn't tell what's been going on and about her departure. He understands how hard it is to say goodbye. But he wasn't ready, he wasn't ready to see her leave just yet. There was no sign. If only he had noticed sooner but he was an idiot, he kept saying to himself.

And the tears have finally dropped down on the sidewalk. It turned so lonely, waiting under the roof of the shed. Waiting for a turn of events but he knew it was highly unlikely. But he still hoped.

Though it was rare, the clouds gather up and the icy breeze kept the night cold. The pitter patter of the rain turned to muffled drums from inside YN's room. The clothes in her dresser came lesser and lesser as her suitcase filled up.

She wasn't going to pack much, just a few that she would like to take with her. She takes a break and sits quietly on her bed looking around her room. Her eyes spot a green colored lollipop, laying still on her desk. The uneaten candy she took from the nurse's clinic, reminded her of that day Felix skipped school for her.

"You idiot."

The night became long as she was unable to sleep a wink. The sound of the rain kept her thinking about everything she could think of. Leaving him like that gave her heart a stab of regret.

...

The car doors clicked open and her luggage was in the back. One last look around before she sat inside the car.

"You sure you packed everything you need?" YN's mom asked turning the keys making the car start.

"Yes." the teen answered shortly looking out the window.

Then the car drove off to the airport.

...

A startled start but determined. Running as fast as he could, he kept looking at his wrist watch for the time.

"Tsk! DAMN IT! I need to see her." he cursed stopping to take a short breath before getting a cab.

"To the airport please, I'm in a hurry."

...

People surrounded the place with their bags. Either leaving or coming, the place was busy.

"Your Aunt Ji A will be there when you land. She'll pick you up with her car. Be good to her alright?"

"Yes, mom. You take care too."

She held tight on the handle of her suitcase. And her eyes wonder around her.

Sighing, she decided it was time. She's really leaving.

"Bye, mom." she said and her mother waved goodbye before getting in her car.

She sighed once again and went inside the airport. She has her passport and flight ticket on hand. Each step, she purposely took each slowly.

Wishing...

And hoping...

He would see her off.

"Departure for Seoul South Korea will be leaving in 5 minutes."

....

"Departure for Seoul South Korea will be leaving in 5 minutes."

Was he gonna make it? He has too.

"Excuse me, sorry." he made it through a crowd and pass the airport doors.

5 minutes left. His head searched the whole area, looking left and right. He runs to the waiting area.

...

Close to the boundary of never coming back. She hesitated. And delayed more steps.

...

Close enough, his fast feet take him closer using remaining time wiser. He's eyes scan each person he comes across. Looking for the familiar face he called pretty when a smile is placed on her face.

...

She stopped and placed her hand on her shoulder, remembering the comfort it gave her. The warmth of his lips on her palm and shoulder made her heart fuzzy.

...

And so, not too far away...

He sees the familiar face. He sees her look at her palm, the same hand she used to pet his hair that time in her room as they watched a movie.

And with all his energy left, he shouted her name.

"YN!"

...

"YN!"

Her head snapped and her eyes met with a face scattered with freckles. The freckles she secretly counted and drawn constellations on. His hair that she once ran her fingers through.

"Felix..."

He's feet sprinted to her and arms finally wrapped around her body. The warmth, present once again, and will be the last.

"Felix..."

"YN, I came to see you. And tell you...I'll go after you. We'll see each other again, I promise. I might not be able to find you immediately but I can promise you that we will hug like this again. I'll find you and never ever let you go again."

"Felix..." her voice cracked as she hugged back tightly.

"I'm sorry that I can't protect you now, but I'll work hard and become the person whose going to stay by your side and protect you from anything. Please wait for me, YN." his hands rub on her back as she sobbed on his shoulder.

"I will."

With a sad departure, and lingering touch, they had to go their separate ways. To grow.

Then when the time comes...

They shall meet again.