𝙵𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗

It was morning. The day dawned crisp and clear. The sun shone dinky on the mountains and forest, some of its rays peeking through Clara's window making her shift her head a bit further away from the direct dim sunlight. Jasper smiled, looking at Clara. He glanced at the time and it looked like she would get late if she reached too late.

Jasper placed a soft kiss on her forehead.
"Darlin', wake up. Wake up." He called lightly shaking her. Clara groaned as her eyes slowly fluttered open. A smile formed on her face.

"Morning...." she stretched, "I bored you didn't I?"

"Not at all." Jasper shook his head. Clara laughed lightly, getting up from her bed and walking to her cupboard.

"So, are you coming to school today?" Clara asked. Jasper nodded.

"I will but I have to hunt. I'll arrive around the 2nd or 3rd class." Jasper replied. Clara nodded and got out her outfit of the day and looked to Jasper who was still lying down. Playfully rolling her eyes, she made him get up.

"Come on Jaz, you have you hunt. And you have to able to attend History class. Whose homework will I copy?"

Jasper snorted. "Darlin', am I just some History partner to you?" He asked with fake sadness. Clara laughed, rolling her eyes.

"No your my boyfriend whom I love very much." She declared and kissed his lips before going to the washroom to shower.

Jasper cracked a wide grin before running out her window. How much would he be blushing if he were human.

Clara finished showering, brushing and changing. As she was applying her makeup, Bella knocked and entered.

"Hey Edward's driving me there, is it fine?" She asked. Clara gulped but nevertheless nodded.

"Totally."
"Thanks." Bella smiled and for the first time, was excited to get out of the house.

Clara sighed once Bella left. She could always accompany Bella and Edward but she didn't want to disturb their moment and besides, Bella had been thinking of Edward for so long and now she finally had a chance with him.

"Better not screw this up Eddie." She mumbled and dialed the only number she had left for a ride to school. Rosalie.

"Hello? Clara?"

"Hey Rose, long story short, I don't have a ride. Can you pick me up today? It's fine if you don't want to, I can just walk there." Clara rambled.

"I'll be there in 5."

And in 5 Rosalie came, driving her red car. Alice was in back bouncing in her seat with excitement and Emmett on the passenger seat.

"What up my fella Clara!" Emmett childishly greeted as Clara got in. She laughed.

"Nothing much. But seriously, fella Clara?" She asked. Emmett shrugged.

"What? I needed a rhyme." He defended and Rosalie patted her husband's head before she started driving.

"Thanks for giving this ride by the way." Clara thanked.

"Anytime Clara." Rosalie smiled.
"And it's so exciting cause you know about us now!! And that means, we don't have to hide!!!" Alice squealed.

"Man I'm surprised, why does your blood not appeal to us at all?" Emmett wondered.

"Hey!" Clara said offended before smiling, "Wait you know what? Thank you." She changed her mind making Emmett snort.

When they reached school, they all got out the car and chatted outside of the school. Alice and Clara were laughing at Emmett who was trying to tie his wife's hair.