"He's an adopted child, Emma... Just... Just focus on Henry while you are here, not Regina just your son," Sarah said.

"You're right," Emma said.

"Come on, let's get a coffee before I take Paige to school," Sarah said.

"Okay," Emma said with a nod and the two left the shop.

"So, how was your first proper night in Storybrooke?" Sarah asked.

"Compared to the cell and a wolf getting me into an accident, it was pretty good," Emma said.

"Never heard of wolves in Storybrooke, but there is a first time for everything," Sarah said.

"Thanks for believing me," Emma said.

"It's okay, not as out there as Henry said I'm your aunt... So, this one, I can cope with," Sarah said with a chuckle.

"Do you know why it started?" Emma asked.

"Well, Henry was always alone... I asked Paige to try and talk to him and befriend him, so he had someone to talk to... But it didn't change... I'm sure you know, as your stories are similar, how that can affect a child, the why's, the how's... I guess it just gave him some closure and it just escalated... He's a good kid, he may be just needed something to fill the gap in his life," Sarah said as they turned to head into the diner.

Flashback

At Snow White and Prince Charming's wedding, the Evil Queen was looking at them, declaring war on them.

"I shall destroy your happiness, if it is the last thing I do," The Evil Queen said and she turned around and started to head for the door.

"Hey!" Rose Red and Prince Charming yelled.

The Evil Queen turned around and Rose Red blasted a yet of red magic as Prince Charming threw the sword at her, but she dissipated before it hit her. The Evil Queen appeared in another castle, in her chambers, the sword also appeared and she turned to see it pierced through a wall.

A man, her father, Henry Senior, walked in holding a tray with drinks on it, "Would you like something to drink?" He asked her.

The Evil Queen looked at him, "Do I look like I need a drink?" She asked.

"I was only trying to help," Henry Senior said as he handed her a drink.

The Evil Queen took the drink, "Thank you," She said.

The mirror on the wall behind them turned blue and a face appeared, "No, that was an awfully big threat," The Evil Queen turned to her magic mirror, "Destroy everyone's happiness?" The Evil Queen approached her mirror, "How do you plan on accomplishing that?" Magic Mirror asked.