"Leave it, Des. Photo or not, the fact we are mates and together is enough" Crystal smiles as she squeezes Connor's hand.

"Dad's bastard" Chase sighs making Connor narrow his eyes at the boys.

"Chase" Jane warns as she walks to where he was.

*********

"But that's true, I mean gramps did not marry grandma and they even have a baby, a child without wedlock do you even know what that means?

That we will not get to claim our titles if the time came? What if everyone kicked us out because our dad was out of wedlock"

"You all have lost it, now shut up"

"Dad, it's about our future" Christian states agreeing with his twin.

"And I see a dark future for you two, oh imagine people say two prince who were banished from the world because of the blood running in their body was not pure" Destiny adds as she jumps in front of the boy who shivers.

"Nope. This won't do, dad, sponsor grandpa and grandma's wedding" the boys announces and Destiny grins as she watches her father sigh.

"Dad, please" the boys cries as they go to stand beside their father.

"It's not up to me"

"But they are your only parents" they remind him.

"I mean dad needs to ask mom, propose to her" Chris sighs as he watches his father who shakes his head no.

"You all have lost it, enough now everyone to their room so we all can come back to our senses" Connor points as he stands up.

"Or grandpa is just too old to get on his knees" Crystal teases making Connor turns to stare at his mate.

"Chrissie" he warns.

"Of course, I too feel grandpa has lost his charm. I mean look at grandpa Adrian even at this age he trains and stays fit, he would do anything for grandma Scar, though. Even marry her everyday" Destiny grins as she stares innocently at her grandfather.

"Unbelievable" Connor sighs as he walks out of the room and Destiny pouts.

"Sorry, Des I did try" Crystal laughs.

********

"Where are you going?" Destiny asks as she follows her father.

"Work" he points making her smile as she slides to stand by his side and grabs his hand.

"No" he shakes his head knowing what her smile meant.

"I will really quiet and wait for you with Aunt Raine" she whines.

"Last time, you took her to HP she pushed the fire warning button and it was chaos with everyone running and searching for fire" Jane reminds her mate.

"And before that did, she not locked herself in the control room?" Crystal reminds.

"Sorry, honey" Chris sighs as he tries to pull his hand away from her but she tightens her grip.

"I did not know what the red big button was for" she argues.

"You watched everyone run and panic without telling them" Chris points.

"How would I know why they were running around in panic, I thought it was part of their training"

"Why don't you play with your brothers, instead?" he asks her and she shakes her whole body saying no with a pout.

"How about we go for a drive when I come back?" he asks and she pushes his hand away before she runs towards the house, upset.

"Des" Chris calls.