One shot: power of love (10th anniversary)

This one shot I have written for 10th anniversary of my favorite show IPKKND. Happy reading.

One shot: Power of love

“HELP..HELP..HELP...BACHAOOOOOO! KOI Hai? Please save me from this rakshas..”

SHUT UP! She gulped. This tone is sharp and threatening.

She has no idea where to go and how to save herself. With a quick reflex action, he pulls her close and she looks into his dark eyes with fear.

“HOW DARE YOU”

Her eyes popped out by his immediate proximity. She became a statue and then looked everywhere for help. She should know it is not easy to run away from Arnav Singh Raizada. No matter in which corner she hides, he might find her.

What next? What he will do. She thought this was a safer place and she can easily spend the night in a temple. He never believes in God or steps into a temple. But today for the first time, he broke the rule and made entry in her devimaiyya temple.

“What’s all this? Why are you hiding from me?” Without answering, she turned around to leave. But her dupatta was pulled by him. Her movement ceased. She moved back and saw him holding the other edge of her dupatta.

“I don’t want any drama in front of your favorite idol. Let’s go home”

“Never”

“Don’t force me to do the things that I don’t want to”

“Leave my Dupatta..Leave me”

“Not in this birth”

“What are you doing..don’t forget this is a temple.” Panditji said in the middle of their argument.

“Do hell with your temple.”

“How could you behave so insensitively?” Ignoring her blabbering, he held her hand and began to drag her out.

Currently, no puja is going on so there are only few people present in the temple.

“Leave me..I said leave me” She continued fidgeting within his grip. Giving her a final glare, he lifted her off from the ground and started taking her out when someone blocked his way.

“Hey you. Stop” One among them came to rescue her. But got a hard kick from Asr. It caused the man to fall flat on the ground. Everyone gets dumbfounded. They steps back seeing different rage in his eyes. It is not normal at all.