The garden, the shop, everything in town was flooded by water, yet there wasn't a cloud in the sky.

He soon went to the front of the shop seeing his teacher already helping a few folks up and out of the water.

"Yo Teach! The hell is going on around here?" Tommy asks as he ran up to him.

Aizawa handed a child to their parents before sighing. "My best guess is that dame you made finally broke." He answers.

"Impossible..." Tommy muttered. "There no way that thing could have broken!" He added

Aizawa presses a hand on his shoulder as he looks down at the younger man. "It's okay, your still young. You're still learning. Don't beat yourself up about it." He then proceeds to walk away as Tommy frowns.

"There no way that dame broke." Tommy thought as he looks around the place noticing the same red hawk. "I bet that asshole bird did something to it." He added as he flips the bird off again before heading towards the dame.

It took hours to travel as it was much difficult to walk through water then he intimidated but finally he arrived where he made the dame.

Upon closer exceptions, Tommy notices that all the metal that he used on the dame was gone without a trace. "That's odd..." He thought to himself as he rubs his chin trying to fix the broken dame that kept letting the water pass through so easily.

After figuring out that he will need though metal pieces to set the dame back up and trying to find them from where the water was spitting out. He has figured that perhaps the metal pieces were down by the, now new, bay.

Tommy proceeds to awkwardly walk through the water noticing the water starting to in a rumble. "Well, that's probably not good." He mutters as he tries to pick up the pace.

He soon heard yelling "Get out of the water!" "Yeah, thanks that help loads!" Tommy yelled back at who knows at this point as he turns his back now seeing a water element trying to do a sneak attack on him, fortunately for Tommy, he jumps out of the way from its attack tumbling a bit afterward. When he sat up for a moment the creature was already about to attack him.

Till suddenly an arrow went through it causing it to get a little confused as someone lift Tommy up by the arm. "Move your ass!" They proclaimed as Tommy couldn't tell with the cloak they had covering their face. Still, with the situation he was in he ran as fast he could away from the creature and the person that, might have saved his life.

When he turned back around he sees the monster slamming the poor person in. Tommy immediately freezes up at the sight of what was happening. It didn't last long as he saw some sort of magic going right past him hitting the monster as the person in the cloak made a limpy run for it away from the monster.

Tommy ran over to the person with the adrenaline still pumping in him as he helps them make a run for it away from the creature. "Dame you!" He heard the stranger yelled as they cast another spell at the creature, clearly taking it so easily.

Despite the stranger he was helping run away from the creature and them trying to still attack the thing, being injured the way they are. Tommy still tries to help by creating bond fire behind them hopefully making an unconvinced path for the monster.

When trying to look back to see where the monster was he saw something heading towards him. In a panic, Tommy pushes the stranger away from him and gets slammed into the ground losing conciseness.

"Is this it? My life already coming to a close when I just started? Heh, that sounds about right with my luck it seems. I wonder if I help any if any at all. At least I didn't drag another down with me. Prevented two people going out of the world at once. Delay the inevitable. God now I'm starting to miss mum if I'm quoting stuff from her now. God how I miss them all..." Tommy thought as his life flashed through his eyes and felt the sweet as well as cold death that wrapped him up. Welcoming him already.