the whole crew

K⃟R⃟L⃟

Y/N was furious, standing in the doorway of a house she was unfamiliar with, two bleach blondes messily kissing on Karl's neck and chest as he threw back some more of the beer in his hand. Glaring like looks could kill, the angry rich kid seethed, debating on killing her boyfriend, the whores on her boyfriend, or all three.

She wasn't even supposed to be at this party, but Y/N grew worried after he hadn't been answering her calls or texts. She knew he could handle himself, but still that fear bit at her heart like a wild animal. Y/N was starting to regret searching for her boyfriend, he was clearly alive. For now.

When Karl's eyes met his girlfriend's, his eyes widened as his heart dropped. He quickly pushed the girls off, standing up and stumbling towards Y/N, tears in his eyes as he started babbling.

"B-Babe... Listen, it's n-not what it looks like- I-" the brunet slurred his words as he tripped forward, hands grabbing her shoulders tightly.

"Where's Alex?" Y/N asked, trying to hide the waver in her voice. Once spotting the boy she was looking for, she called him over. "Take Karl home. Now."

Nodding, Alex pried Karl away from Y/N dragging his best friend outside and to his car so they could head home. Karl was yelling the whole time, apologies spilling from his lips like a river to a broken dam.

Sniffling, Y/N left the party, feet barely lifting off the pavement as she trudged to her car. When she slipped into the driver's seat, she let her hard exterior falter as she leaned forward on the wheel and cried. It was only a couple minutes that the girl spent crying before she started the engine and went home.

The morning after, her phone was blown up by Karl with apologies as well as a confession of his undying love for her. He said he drank too much, had a rough day, wasn't thinking straight, made a mistake- any excuse he could grasp.

When he was left on read one too many times, he sighed and sent the text he had been staring at, biting his lip anxiously.

'You can cheat if you want. For revenge.'

"I'm not a child, Karl."

At school, the couple acted like everything was fine, but by now the news was circulating the school. Everyone knew the power couple was crumbling. They could see it in the way Y/N pulled away early from hugs and the way Karl would always stare into her eyes deeply, looking for something.

Y/N was on her road to recovery, slowly forgiving Karl for his mistake since he was making it up to her in his own little ways. Everything was going well until the two blondes who were all over Karl at the party started to get cocky, smirking at Y/N or blowing kisses to Karl when the couple were together.

"I'm gonna snap them in half, I swear to god," Y/N growled after they passed, glare set hard on their backs.

"I'd pay money to see that," Alex snickered after blowing a bubble with his mint flavoured gum.

"It's fine, babe, just ignore them-"

"Oh, 'cause that's soooo easy! Not like every time I see them it takes me back to that night," the girl huffed and shoved her boyfriend, storming off to her next class alone.