Too Young

Hey all I’m thinking that I will upload as I wish but will still add chapters on the days. So for example this story is Saturday and Wednesday but its Tuesday so I will upload. Just EXPECT a chapter on the days scheduled. Thanks :)

Hope you enjoy!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jenna POV

I quickly make myself presentable as Matt gets showered. I felt sorry for Matt, not that my Mother didn’t like him, She adores him said it herself. The fact that we were rushed out of bed. No. It wasn’t my fault she came to San Diego to see us. We were coming back tomorrow to go over the new season anyway. Why couldn’t she have waited? I sigh as I open the door. All anger washed out of me as I saw her. It had been a while since I last saw her. The last time I saw her was her wedding. She got remarried to a man called Christopher. I had spent some ‘quality’ time with him and he was really nice. Unlike Josh who hated me as soon as we were alone. He loved my Mum and she loved him. She had divorced Josh and sued him. Turns out she was on a ladder cleaning the gutters of the house and he came along and pushed the ladder. Mum and I obviously made up from my sudden outburst a year or so ago when she was admitted. People say Josh did suicide, some say he skipped the country. We ended up getting a lot of money from when we sued Josh. Meaning Mum and my siblings could actually live and not worry about eviction or being poor.

“Hello Darling, How are we?” She said as she wheeled herself in with a wheelchair.

“I’m good, you?”

“Couldn’t be better. Where’s Matt?”

“Shower”

“Oh ok”

“So what are you doing here, you know that we were flying back tomorrow right?”

“Yes yes but I was seeing my doctor. You see he moved here and said that I had to fly here the other day to have a check up” I didn’t exactly believe her but I nodded my head

“Who’s looking after Tommy and Sarah?”

“Oh Charlie and his Girlfriend are looking after them until this afternoon, when I fly back”

“Wait…Charlie has a girlfriend?” I say astonished, completely surprised. He’s been an introvert, how could he have scored?

“Online”

“Ahh see I knew there was going to be a catch” We both smile

“Oh well, she’s really nice. Loves Doctor Who and when she found out he was a brother to you she freaked. Couldn’t wait to meet you”

“She seems good enough. Well, I’m glad Charlie finally has somebody to talk to and look after”

I hear footsteps and suddenly a hug from the back.

“I see you’re out of the shower” I say as I smile

“Yup. Hi Mrs. Coleman. Congratulations on the new marriage.”

“Oh Matt darling, thank you so much” She had a weird look on her face and I turned around

“Matt why don’t you have a shirt on?” He shrugged his shoulders and realised the situation

“Oh, sorry.” He dashed off to get a shirt on and came back moments later.

“I apologise. Coffee anyone?”

My Mum and I nod our heads in unison and Matt kisses my cheek and walks out the door. We both always go to the café down the road where he asked me out. Not only because it was a memory, but because they make amazing coffees and teas.