It was dark, and the only light that shone in was from the moon. He hadn't turned on the lights. At first, Jungwon was nowhere to be seen. I was confused. Was he taking a shower? But then I saw fluffy hair peeking out from the other side of the bed, and I slowly walked over there, sitting down next to him, who had buried his (mask-less) face in his knees, probably silently crying.

"Jungwon..." I softly whispered. He remained in his position.

"Wonnie-ah, please look at me." I gently placed my hand on his arm. He finally looked up and turned to me. His eyes were watery and he gave a sniffle.

"Jungwon...."

"You must think I'm pathetic, right?" He painfully laughed a little, mocking himself.

"No! Why would I ever think so?"

"Because the first thing a 25 year-old does after being scolded by his parents is cry. I'm pathetic." No! How can you say that?

"And I'm the Crown Prince. How can I be so weak? So pathetic? How can I ever lead the country like that? I'm useless. I don't deserve this. I shouldn't be the prince." He continued talking down to himself.

"Why did you even love me? How did you even fall for someone like me? I'm just a pathetic little loser who can't even stand up for himself."

"Yah. Enough." I huffed and wrapped my arms around him, burying my face in his neck.

"You're not useless. You're not pathetic. You're not weak. Don't you ever think that. You're stronger than anyone I've ever seen. No one could have lasted as long as you with the pressure of ruling the country on your shoulders. With the burden of being the Crown Prince from such a young age. From having to deal with loses so young. You're not weak. You never were. The fact you are still here to day is proof of it." I said  I heard him sniffle a bit.

"Your parents don't know you. They don't understand you. You're not in the wrong here. No one is ever wrong for trying to be themselves. You've been locked up for so long, had a position you never asked for shoved down your throat, and you have never truly found yourself. You're not wrong for trying to be normal. You're not wrong for trying to find yourself. So stop blaming yourself."

"Yena..."

"Hm?"

"Why do you love me?"

"Is there ever a reason for love? I just followed what my heart told me. It reacts whenever I see you, am near you, think of you. That's how I know I love you."

"That's not something you'd say."

"Yeah. But I read some books which explained about love. Or, just discussed the feeling in general."

"Mhm." He leaned his head on mine.

"If you really want an answer though....."

"Hm?"

"You're caring. From the moment I met you, even at the ball, I could feel that you had a very caring nature. And you're kind, sweet, funny, cheerful, thoughtful, cute and handsome."

"Hey you admit you find me handsome. And cute."

"Yeah well, I'm trying to cheer you up." He chuckled softly.

"Also, has anyone ever told you how pretty your eyes are?"

"No. No one has seen me without a mask except Heeseung hyung, Ni-ki, my parents and sister. And you."

"Oh." He giggled and gently pushed me away, before engulfing me in a hug.

"Thanks Yena-ah. I don't know what I'd do without you."