"You dick head, you scared the crap out of us. Why are you here?" Clover's face converts from an angry one to confused one.

"Also how the hell did you know I lived here," she yelled.

"Didn't you know, I live next to you and why I'm here my mum said to give this to you," her face is speechless, until her face lights up when she see the banana cake.

"Tell your mum she's amazing."

"I miss this," she whispers.

I look into her eyes as the emotion of sadness, as soon as the emotion came it left as fast. She brought back her protected eyes.

Clover's Pov:

I walk into the kitchen and I pull the plate out of Drew's warm hands and accidentally grazes his hand with her finger. Electricity flickers up my arm and I gasp in shock.

I look at up at his addicting eyes, I blush. I flicker my eyes to Tina to see if she has notice our absence. Drew, chuckles a deep chuckle. I raise an eyebrow at him in wonder.

"I am going to put this in the fridge," I whispers and Drew follows in suit.

Drew grabs me and I gasp in shock and he slams me carefully onto the wall and my arms follow his muscly arms which end up trapping me in the kitchen wall.

I moan, he bends down to my ear and whispers,"I want to kiss you," I shiver in delight. He smirks at me.

He gives me butterfly kisses all up my jaw, a moan escapes my lips.

He smirks in satisfaction, he crashes my lips into my plump pink ones and fireworks go off in my head.

He licks my bottom lip, trying to make me let him enter. But, I refuse. He bites my lip and I gasps in desire and pain.

I let his tongue massage my mouth, in desire. I get into the feeling and pull my arms around his neck and he pulls me closer.

A burning sensation clogs my throat, I pull away to breathe, he goes back to kissing my neck. Then he travels to my mouth and goes back to my lips.

Drew lifts my legs up around his waist and puts me upon the bench. Never breaking the kiss. I break the kiss again panting.

"Wow!" I mumble, this time it was me that pulled him back in for another kiss.

Drew pulls away and a distant look covers his eyes. "I gotta go," he mumbles and sprints out the door if he was on fire.

What just happened, I sit their shell shocked. I bring my hand to my lips.

Did I just let Drew take my first kiss...

"Clover, Clover Clover!"

I opened my eyes, I blinked away the blurryness. To see
Tina's body hovering over mine. "What's the matter?" I asked in confusion.

"You fell asleep after Drew stepped by to bring us cake," she said raising her eyebrows.

I nearly fainted I just dreamt it, I sigh at the fact.

"Oh, thanks."

We continued to watch the movie.

Half way through The Pact.

Someone slams the door open.

"Hey girls," we scream hugging each other.

"Holy Crud," we scream.

"Sorry, sorry," dad says in a teasing matter.

"I am going to bed, night girls," he kisses my cheek.

"Night dad," I say.

We slip on Paranormal Activity 1.

"You ready," we both laugh.

We got half way through and Tina falls asleep, I couldn't fight the sleep that was flashing over me and my eyes give into the dark.

The thoughts of dreaming of the amazing kiss Drew and I shared was clouding my mind until darkness surrounds me.

. . .
Authors Note:

Hey everyone how was that?

Probably a surprise, sorry if I sucked at writing the kissing scene. This was a massive decision I made, I really wanted to change it because it was bugging me and I thought it was going to fast. So I made into a dream.

I'm so happy that you love reading my books and I have 800 reads.

Comment and do what ever you want.

Peace out

- Madi