"Yes let's go and get some scary videos and Rom Coms." we walk in and guess who we see Drew, out of all the people in the town it has to be him.

Give me a break, I moan.

"Hey Clover and who might this beautiful girl be," he flirts at Tina. But, she scrunches her nose in disgust.

"Is that one of your pick up lines and if it is it sucks. You need to work on it. My grandmother who is 100 and has no teeth, can come up with something better. Also I'm Tina and who might you be?" she states, with a hair flick.

I bite my lip, trying not to laugh.

"Feisty, I like a girl like that and I am the guy that's in your wet dreams."

That just set me of, I bursts into giggles.

Tina scoffed, "You wish," the people around us laugh.

He puts his hand to his heart and acts like he got his feelings hurt.

We just walked away, he grabs my wrist and whispered into my ear. "You know you want me and I am dropping in later," before I could react he was gone.

"What was that about," Tina asks skeptical.

"Nothing," I said to quickly, Tina eyes me.

"Please drop it, please," I plead with my eyes. She could sense that I was uncomfortable. But dropped it, but before giving me a knowing look.

"Lets get the movies, so we can shop till we drop," Tina wiggles her eyebrows. As I laugh.

"Yeah," I giggle in happiness.

We get home at 6:30pm, we ended up getting;

Silent Hill, The Possession, The Pact, The Paranormal Activity 1, 2, 3, 4, Cinderella Story, Tangled.

I know you wouldn't think I like that, but honestly who could be to old to watch disney movies.

Also, The Devil Inside, Mean Girls 1 and 2.

For food we got Pods the Snicker flavour, Honey Soy Chicken Chips, Popcorn, Crispy Creme donuts and Coke.

"Because I love you, I will let you chose the movie," I wink.

"Mean Girls," she yells.

I just roll my eyes.

I slipped the DVD in and we got started.

Drew Pov:

"Mum I am home," I yell into the air.

"Hey hunny," I look up to my mum in her apron.

It is just me and my mum, my dad left us two years ago for his secretary slut. Actually he is not my dad, he is just the sperm donor.

"Honey can you please bring this to the next door neighbour, please," she says exhaustion is obvious in her voice.

"Okay mum," I smile sheeply.

Least I get to see Clover, No! I didn't just didn't say that.

Yeah! you did you idiot. Shut up mind, I say aggravated.

I walked over to the house and knocked. No answer, I pushed the door open and crept up to Clover and her friend Tina.

I laughed evilly in my mind.

"Boo!" They scream.

"That was priceless, your faces," I said laughing, clutching my side so I didn't get a stitch.